SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 am

christine67 wrote:I wish I understood Shays reasons for not liking Cats photos on instagram. Yesterday I noticed she liked one of Emily's photos and this morning she liked one of Lindseys photos on instagram. Cat puts up beautiful pics of her and Sean and she doesn't respond!

she likes Cat's photos all the time...

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 6:31 am

Looks like they went to the after after party. Partyin' up these two.

@clmgiudici: Just left an always amazing performance by @markballas #idontneednodoctor

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 6:37 am

Victor has a picture up on his IG with a group that includes Sean. I'm mobile and can't bring it over. Maybe someday else can?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 14, 2013 6:49 am

lipsis wrote:Victor has a picture up on his IG with a group that includes Sean. I'm mobile and can't bring it over. Maybe someday else can?

What is his instagram account name and I will
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 am

catherinegiudici
I love me some @seanloweksu

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 9bedf6febc6c11e29f1422000a1fbc0e_7
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 6:52 am

yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:Victor has a picture up on his IG with a group that includes Sean. I'm mobile and can't bring it over. Maybe someday else can?

What is his instagram account name and I will

Thanks yrkiemommy! @itsvortiz

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue May 14, 2013 7:01 am

Here you go

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 12dff2c6bc6811e2896422000a1fb003_7
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 14, 2013 7:07 am

Thanks. It's nice to see a relaxed Sean.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 am

Glad we finally got a picture of them. And still matching I see. I can see them being one of those couples who matches for like weddings/special occasions. Somehow I don't mind it when they do it but it annoy me for every other couple.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue May 14, 2013 7:35 am

akinitohoy wrote:catherinegiudici
I love me some @seanloweksu

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 2 9bedf6febc6c11e29f1422000a1fbc0e_7

What a gorgeous pic of them! I think Sean looks so much better not muscled up. Hugesmile

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 7:42 am

^^ I don't mind when they match either. I find that SeanCat does it in a subtle and tasteful way. Cat is radiant in bright colors and brown is very flattering on Sean. He doesn't look washed-out.

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Tue May 14, 2013 7:46 am

Wished we had a full view of her dress..showing her gams.
I miss her gams giggling
Wonder if Sean's suit is new, haven't seen it before. Sharp looking Sean!
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan