SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by lovelySC Fri May 17, 2013 9:07 pm

HAPPY 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY lovetogether Sean and Catherine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IQlOmNH72hU#!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by akinitohoy Fri May 17, 2013 9:09 pm

^^ yes, i luv that clip esp the part " just give me a kiss instead " giggling
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri May 17, 2013 9:10 pm

High clap You guys are so quick! I should have just waited! giggling
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 pm

renaissance wrote:its right above your post
Yea, thanks! You were so quick I couldn't believe when my post went up there it was! So great!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 pm

lipsis wrote:Here we go,,

I've been engaged to this studly specimen of a man for six months. Not to brag but he's aaaall mine Smiley @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/Srv4rzetKi

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 BKgypVTCAAAHp8L

awwww Love it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 pm

okay..to continue our fill of mediocre entertainment..I can't seem to find the vid of where this pic came from. I know it's from an interview after their March 11 tv engagement..but I loved Cat's sense of humour when they did this interview.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 BFNB_yuCAAAspyI
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Just to continue the trip down memory lane, one of my fav pictures from filming
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 Catherine-and-Sean-Bachelor-2013

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Fri May 17, 2013 9:34 pm

btw, UMNGIRL >> thank you for the vids u provided earlier..it certainly brought me back to memory lane..

and please, when I mentioned "mediocre" from my previous post, I didn't mean it in a negative way giggling just so you'all know giggling
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 17, 2013 9:35 pm

akinitohoy wrote:okay..to continue our fill of mediocre entertainment..I can't seem to find the vid of where this pic came from. I know it's from an interview after their March 11 tv engagement..but I loved Cat's sense of humour when they did this interview.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 BFNB_yuCAAAspyI

Here's the video
http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/bachelor-sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-talk-engagement:-howd-they-keep-it-a-secret/2223931377001?utm_source=watch.accesshollywood.com&utm_medium=share-link

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty jmai Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 pm

I've been engaged to this studly specimen of a man for six months. Not to brag but he's aaaall mine Smiley @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/Srv4rzetKi

This is what love looks like! How sweet! Brought a smile to my face! :gotcha:

:married ❤ :sweetheart: smilelove cheerstoyou heartglasses l o v e :arrowlove: blowkiss lovetogether :wedding

pretty jmai

Female Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Fri May 17, 2013 9:53 pm

oh thanks! umngirl!
i dunno why i didn't look at Access Hollywood's site..duhhh!

but it's this shorter vid that has Cat's reaction from my pic..priceless facial expression from Cat Hugesmile

akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Wow, I've been waiting to see something like this all day, and I have to say that Cat does not disappoint. She is so good about giving us fans, a small glimpse into their life together. I really appreciate that about her so much.

This one tweet, tells so much about their relationship. The pics show love, fun, goofiness, laughter, and romance. Her words tell of a woman who is still very attracted to, and in love with her fiancé. It also shows how proud she is to be the woman he chose out of twenty five other women. He made the right choice, they both know it. And it seems to me that six months later, they're even happier together than they were the day he proposed.

LOVE this couple so much, and wish them such a beautiful life together. PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan