SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by zackzugen Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 am

why am i so happy looking at those pics? thanks everybody..make my day.
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by sallyisleta Thu May 16, 2013 7:05 am

zackzugen wrote:why am i so happy looking at those pics? thanks everybody..make my day.

because.... you likes the couple.. Hugesmile
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 am

Cat looks so naturally gorgeous in this pic... but I have to say .. I'm not feeling Sean's pose in this pic (especially his hands) giggling
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Thu May 16, 2013 7:14 am

the hands are like "opps!"? :giggle:
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 7:15 am

Oh my gosh... Please someone post this pic! It's of Chris Harrison, Elan (one of the Bachelor producers??), Sean and Cat at the party last night. Love It!! For some reason I find Elan oddly attractive.

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 4h the bachelor @SeanLowe09 found his love. a lot of people have been asking if I've found someone. The… http://instagram.com/p/ZXKvuaMG03/

Last edited by livelife on Thu May 16, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause I don't know what the hell I'm doing.)
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Thu May 16, 2013 7:29 am

livelife wrote:Oh my gosh... Please someone post this pic! It's of Chris Harrison, Elan (one of the Bachelor producers??), Sean and Cat at the party last night. Love It!! For some reason I find Elan oddly attractive.

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 4h the bachelor @SeanLowe09 found his love. a lot of people have been asking if I've found someone. The… http://instagram.com/p/ZXKvuaMG03/

already posted in media discussion by lipsis Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 13 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 13 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 13 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 13 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 13 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 7:35 am

My observation... In looking through some of the Maxim 100 pics, to me (of course I'm bias) Cat looks more stunningly beautiful then a lot of these women who were all dressed up and most wearing short tight dresses. On a side note... I can't believe Miley freakin' Cyrus is Maxim 100's #1!! (Sorry if there are any Mily Cyrus fans out there) Is she even 21 yet?? Rolling Eyes

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 7:36 am

My observation... In looking through some of the Maxim 100 pics, to me (of course I'm bias) Cat looks more stunningly beautiful then a lot of these women who were all dressed up and most wearing short tight dresses. On a side note... I can't believe Miley freakin' Cyrus is Maxim 100's #1!! (Sorry if there are any Mily Cyrus fans out there) Is she even 21 yet?? Rolling Eyes Sorry for posting 2x. I don't know how to delete this one.

Last edited by livelife on Thu May 16, 2013 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 7:39 am

sallyisleta wrote:
livelife wrote:Oh my gosh... Please someone post this pic! It's of Chris Harrison, Elan (one of the Bachelor producers??), Sean and Cat at the party last night. Love It!! For some reason I find Elan oddly attractive.

already posted in media discussion by lipsis Hugesmile
Sorry... didn't see it. I should have known this would have been posted already High clap Lipsis, Sally, Umngirl (just to name a few) you gals are great!! Thanks for posting all the Sean & Cat pics so quickly!!

Last edited by livelife on Thu May 16, 2013 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:39 am

Where did you find the maxim pics livelife? I would also love to see them:) Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 7:45 am

Good Morning Iploeg!

You can find them at www.gettyimages.com(my personal favorite) and www.wireimage.com (see link below). You can search for the event (i.e. Maxim top 100). Alot of the pics between Getty and Wireimage are the same.

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=[168616602]&p=2&s=3
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 8:00 am

Iploeg.. Here's the link for getty images

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=168548189&EditorialProduct=Entertainment#

Also, search for Maxim Hot 100 and it will bring up all the pics they've posted.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan