SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Mon May 20, 2013 4:21 am

Lost17 wrote:The last few days I've been making a slideshow video of Tim & Jenna, it's my first ever vid so it's by no means perfect!! Looks better in HD, but I had no idea how to do any of that...hope you Jenna girls like it! Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 24 1825223857

Your video is beautiful, Lost! I love the song you used. Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 24 3618404412 Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 24 3698010375
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 20, 2013 7:29 am

Lost17 wrote:The last few days I've been making a slideshow video of Tim & Jenna, it's my first ever vid so it's by no means perfect!! Looks better in HD, but I had no idea how to do any of that...hope you Jenna girls like it! :Smiley:

Beautiful Lost17. We shall see if she is the one.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 20, 2013 9:36 am

Lost17 WOW what a great video. I love the song! One of my favorites!!! rock

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 10:04 am

Did she respond to your tweet yet, Lost17? BTW, great video!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 1:14 pm

lex, no. Thanks everyone! :WAVEY:

Wish there were more previews to look at! Tim's parents tomorrow, 28th girl's hometowns, 4&9? final dates and picks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 20, 2013 3:54 pm

FWIW, Hailey has been completely silent on twitter since the exchange about the dresses last Friday. Jenna virtually silent...and only tweeted about the show by asking who's excited for tomorrow. I'm wondering if the girls were told to cool it by the producers. And thus, no response to the video. Jenna's Dad liked it though. Hugesmile
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Mon May 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Litta123 wrote:FWIW, Hailey has been completely silent on twitter since the exchange about the dresses last Friday. Jenna virtually silent...and only tweeted about the show by asking who's excited for tomorrow. I'm wondering if the girls were told to cool it by the producers. And thus, no response to the video. Jenna's Dad liked it though. Hugesmile

I thought it was weird Hailey didn't use twitter..but maybe she/the girls thought about it themselves. Tim hasn't used twitter either. Ohh I'm so excited to see this weeks episode, if Hailey doesn't step up her game, she's out. On the other hand the editing can be tricking us and it really annoys me!! Litta please write a recap after the episode, (I don't care about Ben and Ernesto so you can leave them out of it haha) at least happy and me can't see the ep tomorrow and I don't now who else is from abroad. Thank you!

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 20, 2013 4:27 pm

I will recap Tim's date, eme92, if someone else doesn't beat me to it. I have plans for most of the day tomorrow, so I won't be able to watch the episode until late afternoon at the earliest.

How dare my real life get in the way of my RFL addiction! :gotcha:
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon May 20, 2013 4:29 pm

eme92 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:FWIW, Hailey has been completely silent on twitter since the exchange about the dresses last Friday. Jenna virtually silent...and only tweeted about the show by asking who's excited for tomorrow. I'm wondering if the girls were told to cool it by the producers. And thus, no response to the video. Jenna's Dad liked it though. Hugesmile

I thought it was weird Hailey didn't use twitter..but maybe she/the girls thought about it themselves. Tim hasn't used twitter either. Ohh I'm so excited to see this weeks episode, if Hailey doesn't step up her game, she's out. On the other hand the editing can be tricking us and it really annoys me!! Litta please write a recap after the episode, (I don't care about Ben and Ernesto so you can leave them out of it haha) at least happy and me can't see the ep tomorrow and I don't now who else is from abroad. Thank you!

Hailey and Tim both stop twitter on May 17th,(days), while Jenna and Sara had more recent tweets (hrs). And, Tim and Hailey were both silent on FB as well.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Mon May 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:I will recap Tim's date, eme92, if someone else doesn't beat me to it. I have plans for most of the day tomorrow, so I won't be able to watch the episode until late afternoon at the earliest.

How dare my real life get in the way of my RFL addiction! :gotcha:

Haha you're so cute!! Anyhow, even if someone else beasts you to it, i'd love to read your thought on the episode! Please enjoy your real life tomorrow haha Smiley

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Mon May 20, 2013 4:44 pm

2observe wrote:
eme92 wrote:

Hailey and Tim both stop twitter on May 17th,(days), while Jenna and Sara had more recent tweets (hrs). And, Tim and Hailey were both silent on FB as well.

Sorry you're right! Could their absence mean anything or are they just trying to trick us?

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 20, 2013 4:45 pm

2observe wrote:
eme92 wrote:

The Plain White Ts were in Vegas this weekend. Unless Tim did not attend.

Plain White T's ‏@PlainWhiteTs 59m
Thanks again to @HRC and @Cirque and @AriaLV and @ryanmasao for a hell of a night in #Vegas!! #Zarkana #shouldvegonetobed

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon May 20, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

+28
umngirl
mrsgrover
mimi grace
Beb
perdita