SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by cma Tue May 28, 2013 8:33 pm

bowdown Litta , I dont ' know how you do it, :bigsmile: now if we could only make out who it is yes Team JENNA

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Lost17 wrote:No way would Tim sing to them both. There's no one to the left, that's just some type of lighting equip or something...yeah I can just see somebody right next to Jenna as Tim's talking/singing to her, not gonna happen.

Oh! Now I understand. I didn't see the guitar before! Thanks! Maybe this is why we are going to "DIE"... over him singing her the song and how sweet it will be. I had forgotten all about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Here's another sweet screencap. This is the one right after Tracy asks Jenna if she's falling in love with Tim. What a cute, shy response...so genuine! This girl is glowing! Thanks for the cap, Lost!

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 48 MHP4s_zpsa68731c3
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 8:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:No way would Tim sing to them both. There's no one to the left, that's just some type of lighting equip or something...yeah I can just see somebody right next to Jenna as Tim's talking/singing to her, not gonna happen.

Oh! Now I understand. I didn't see the guitar before! Thanks! Maybe this is why we are going to "DIE"... over him singing her the song and how sweet it will be. I had forgotten all about that.

I'm thinking so! Hugesmile :sprinklehearts

Litta I love how her head's to the side, she hasn't done that before...soooo in looove! She did it talking to Tim in the garden too. Now hopefully Tim is convinced, that's all he needed from her! heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Tue May 28, 2013 8:59 pm

lost I THINK he already knows Jenna is the one that won his heart.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 9:05 pm

cma wrote:lost I THINK he already knows Jenna is the one that won his heart.
I agree, he was just waiting for her to confirm it and say she's falling in love with him too...which she did in the garden.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Tue May 28, 2013 10:30 pm

I didn't say Tim would sing to them both. In fact, I said it could be Sara, or could be Guiliana or Bill. I've circled what I was looking at. To me it looks like somebody's arm. It very well could be some type of lighting equipment or just the way the stage lighting is reflecting. But I thought I was entitled to my opinion on this forum, without being talked down to. Others disagreed and I am fine with that, but they did it a little more respectfully. I'll make sure I don't post in the Jenna thread again. Sorry about that.

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 48 RFLphoto_zps4a83a134
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

+28
umngirl
mrsgrover
mimi grace
Beb
perdita