SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Litta I'm hoping this will make it easier to moderate. Hugesmile And YES, thanks Love & San your the best! :Clap: Litta your posts have been great! Love all your great sleuthing skills, we should have, hopefully, more caps to look at next episode. Really wish they'd release some previews! Got sidetracked, but my point is, we all see something different in these caps, so it's nice if we think/know it's Jenna we have a place to support each other and get excited without some saying it's someone else...that can be for Tim's thread.

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by Litta123 Thu May 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks, you guys, for your kind words. I guess I grew up feeling tremendous guilt whenever I felt like I was in trouble. I felt guilty for upsetting people on the forum...which was never my intention.

Anyway, yes Lost, your probably right that it will be easier in the long run if we have a place to post freely...so thanks for going ahead and doing this.

I have some ideas of just fun stuff...which probably means I will go ahead and buy the episodes on Amazon to get better screen caps. Whoo!...this could actually be more fun than sleuthing!

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, you guys, for your kind words. I guess I grew up feeling tremendous guilt whenever I felt like I was in trouble. I felt guilty for upsetting people on the forum...which was never my intention.

Anyway, yes Lost, your probably right that it will be easier in the long run if we have a place to post freely...so thanks for going ahead and doing this.

I have some ideas of just fun stuff...which probably means I will go ahead and buy the episodes on Amazon to get better screen caps. Whoo!...this could actually be more fun than sleuthing!
Aw, no worries, at least me and you won't be, or shouldn't be haha, getting in trouble over here! Oohhh I'm up for that whatever it is with the fun stuff!! cheerleader Ok, gotta spend time with the family for a bit, I'm sure they think I've really lost it being addicted to this dang show! I told hubby he'd have his wife back around June 10th. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Lost, aren't you going to watch Des' season? My hubby won't get me back until mid July! Lol. Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Litta, and all of you who are contributing to the RFL threads, thank you! I'm watching the episodes and trying to get everyone straight, but I haven't spent enough time on them and have been confused! I really appreciate all the info you are providing.

(I wish we had started the season with a thread for every girl. Makes it much easier to get to know them all. If it should be renewed, maybe we can do that next time.)

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri May 10, 2013 5:07 am

Hey, thanks for the thread lost!!!

I'm trying to work on something.... Does anyone know if statigram (it's an igram viewing site) post times in the time zone it was taken or the time zone it is viewed online???

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri May 10, 2013 5:17 am

noobsleuth wrote:Hey, thanks for the thread lost!!!

I'm trying to work on something.... Does anyone know if statigram (it's an igram viewing site) post times in the time zone it was taken or the time zone it is viewed online???

noob, Lav may know. We had a lot of discussion about it during Emily's season.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:56 am

Beeleever wrote:Lost, aren't you going to watch Des' season? My hubby won't get me back until mid July! Lol. Hugesmile
LOL!! I will never get invested in another show or their contestants like this one again! :crazed But yeah, I'll be watching. giggling

BKay let us know if we can help with something. Wish they'd renew the show too!

Hi noob! :WAVEY: Did you find something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 6:10 am

Wish we'd seen more of this date and what else they talked about.

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 TJba_zpsa4671ffd

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 TJbe_zpsbd56c10a

Love the way they stare at each other so intently.
Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 TJbc_zps0b651958

...and so happily!
Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 TJbd_zps96c1c806

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 TJbb_zpsbfdd3a81

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 TJbf_zps3afc79c5

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 6:35 am

They are so beautiful together. He looks at her like she is his everything.

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri May 10, 2013 7:49 am

Lost17 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Lost, aren't you going to watch Des' season? My hubby won't get me back until mid July! Lol. Hugesmile
LOL!! I will never get invested in another show or their contestants like this one again! :crazed But yeah, I'll be watching. giggling

BKay let us know if we can help with something. Wish they'd renew the show too!

Hi noob! :WAVEY: Did you find something else?

Maybe, he was at the grand opening of Top Golf in Austin two nights ago. However, he wasn't mentioned in any of the press releases or in any of the pictures. He also didn't play until 11:30 at night.... And it closes at 12. I was trying to figure out if maybe he went with Jenna. I'm not home right now but will have to look more later.

Thanks doc!! I will ask her about that then. :-)
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 am

Lost, thanks so much for the beautiful pictures. :sweetheart: Sure like seeing the 2 of them together. I liked her from day 1. :Flirty:
IMO he looks as happy in these photos as he does in interviews. :yes:

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

+28
umngirl
mrsgrover
mimi grace
Beb
perdita