SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:22 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Just for fun! Chris and Desiree's baby!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

O.M.G ! this looks like one of Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt`s twins baby!!....#dead serious #they should just start reproduce, like yesterday ! sneakyl

thanks San!..its coooool! yes

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 8:21 am

Get used to not seeing much Chris in the 1st episode, because none of the top 3 are mentioned in the articles from the critics that already saw it! no

Plus, it doesn't seem like he has a date in epi 2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue May 14, 2013 1:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

O.M.G ! this looks like one of Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt`s twins baby!!....#dead serious #they should just start reproduce, like yesterday ! sneakyl

thanks San!..its coooool! yes

Cute! Like Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 14, 2013 2:24 pm

She's got Chris' soulful eyes cloud nine

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 pm

I think chris is the striped shirt guy cause if u look at his LinkedIn photo he would wear" that shirt"!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 1:12 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I think chris is the striped shirt guy cause if u look at his LinkedIn photo he would wear" that shirt"!

I think you might be right, but it seems the striped motive a bit different tho no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 18, 2013 1:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I think chris is the striped shirt guy cause if u look at his LinkedIn photo he would wear" that shirt"!

I think you might be right, but it seems the striped motive a bit different tho no idea

I wasn't saying it was the same shirt but just that he obviously doesn't have a problem wearing striped shirts like that! I hope it's him cause it looks like a very sweet moment! awwww
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm

I now do think that is Chris in the stripped shirt, because he gets 2 private concert dates! Do we have a dancing couple smilie yet? cheerstoyou

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:33 am

atem wrote:I now do think that is Chris in the stripped shirt, because he gets 2 private concert dates! Do we have a dancing couple smilie yet? cheerstoyou

yup..atem...such smilie will be perfect!!
Ziggy got 2 concerts....i smell that he might being set up as TB.. Praying ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:35 am

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I wasn't saying it was the same shirt but just that he obviously doesn't have a problem wearing striped shirts like that! I hope it's him cause it looks like a very sweet moment! awwww

good point, brittany!!.. :yes: ......if i were Des, i would get lost in those eyes fo sho... :pinkaw: :Flirty:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 5:27 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 5:46 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+16
Peppermom
Scooby
Piper61
Hotmomma
richmondrose
nd4reality
DMBFan
rc49ers
Ayana
julychild
Love_Me