SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Empty The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 1:11 am

Please post any screen caps of Desiree and Chris in this thread. Discussion is welcome!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:41 am

sanlee088 wrote:Please post any screen caps of Desiree and Chris in this thread. Discussion is welcome!

i would love to..but IDK how... :shy:

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 1:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Please post any screen caps of Desiree and Chris in this thread. Discussion is welcome!

i would love to..but IDK how... :shy:

You can copy from the caps thread. Just hit the quote part and copy all with the img and /img included and paste it here.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:08 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 am

thanks, atem...!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu May 09, 2013 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:28 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:31 am

this is one of my fav. they look so happy in here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:36 am

shoulder to shoulder, i chose to believe its Chris
maybe onyone knows him can tell?

ohh..and whether he would probably wearing THAT shirt .LoL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 2:53 am

Yay! You did it!

I do think it could be Chris, but don't know if he'd wear a shirt like that. Maybe, scoop can say?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 3:10 am

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks, atem...!
yup.scoops, where are you? :WAVEY: giggling .....

in this pic Chris IS wearing a striped shirt, i believe... :yes:

---just bring it here---

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Just for fun! Chris and Desiree's baby!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Chris - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+16
Peppermom
Scooby
Piper61
Hotmomma
richmondrose
nd4reality
DMBFan
rc49ers
Ayana
julychild
Love_Me