SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by lipsis Sat May 04, 2013 9:59 pm

I love Catherine's see through clutch.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by jaspats Sat May 04, 2013 10:02 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
booradley123 wrote:Sean practiced the Jazz trio earlier in the day but had to return to finish.

BTW the Tango is also a VERY difficult dance because it has very quick, sharp, precise steps while in a close hold. AND it usually involves lifts. I would rather Sean practice as much as he needs to get it right.

I remember this was Derek's most difficult dance with Maria Menounos....it is UBER hard to do it right. Derek also threw his back out doing the lifts because he has a funky disc in his spine.

It is a very hard dance to do correctly. I was amazed at how well Maks and Kristie danced it.. Well, amazed at how well Kristie did. I knew Maks would be wonderful. I thought she looked lovely that night also. The actress in her helped that dance for sure. I know me, I would bust out laughing trying to be that serious. However, I think the being serious part will be easy for Sean..

Hopefully this will be a dance Sean can excel at. : ) That one or the Jazz ( not so sure about this one tho ). Since it's down to him or the GH actor I would rather Sean stay, so I will be casting my votes for him to help get him and Cat another 50K.

Sean is really looking tired. I miss the boyish, guy next door Sean on their LCD in the tree house when he was looking at Cath before they kissed.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat May 04, 2013 10:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:This is a good one I don't think was posted:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 168009577

PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think this is the best picture of both of them. Maybe I finally will have an avatar.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:16 pm

jaspats wrote:

PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think this is the best picture of both of them. Maybe I finally will have an avatar.

His eyes match her dress lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 11:13 pm

motheroffive wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
umngirl wrote:Daniella posted a nice picture of her and Catherine if someone wants to grab it. I'm mobile for the night so I can't.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 1825223857

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 926355a0b50c11e2851922000a9e084f_7

Daniella seems to be drinking her Mint Julep. Catherine not so much. They are kind of an acquired taste.

Wow! They both look gorgeous! Cat is so pretty . Love you cat. You are beautiful . Stay happy :cutesposting

Thanks for posting .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Love_Me wrote:
umngirl wrote:Daniella posted a nice picture of her and Catherine if someone wants to grab it. I'm mobile for the night so I can't.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 1825223857

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 926355a0b50c11e2851922000a9e084f_7

I like cat's dress...so cute Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 11:22 pm

jaspats wrote:

They are. Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 4 Cat_an10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 11:54 pm

“@BlairHend13: Greatest day of my freakin like!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks @clmgiudici
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Sat May 04, 2013 11:56 pm

TrustxLove wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
livelife wrote:Did anyone see Peta's cryptic tweet earlier today... "we found love in a hopeless place...". I know some will say it doesn't mean anything but with all the negative tabloids about him and Peta, why would you even tweet something like and think maybe it's in reference to her and Sean.. Prbably not, but why even put it out there! Sorry, I am not impressed with Peta. I'm sure Sean and Cat aren't bothered by this and I shouldn't be either but.. What do you think?

I saw that as well and had the very same thought. In response a couple of people asked if maybe that was their song for the tango.

It probably is the song they are using for one of their dances this week. If Peta had something to hide, she wouldn't post a line of a song like that. Someone who has nothing to hide, doesn't think twice about making a post like that.

Yep, and Cat follows her too. I don't think she'd post something like that if she was referring to something else (hypothetically speaking)

There are several things Peta has posted or has said to the press that I believe are especially insensitive. She and Sean look great as a couple , like Ken and Barbie.... not quite sure her direct quote, but close enough. I also don't get why she eats Easter dinner with them, why she's at Cat's bday dinner. Doesn't make sense. I'm sure Sean is inviting her, but honestly, most of their free time is spent together also. Cat is one fine lady, that's all I can say. Peta is on a Mission. jmo

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by superhontas Sun May 05, 2013 12:03 am

Wow this Peta thing is getting old quick! I am sure there are plenty of other interesting topics to discuss, no? Sean and Catherine have made it obvious that they are in a COMMITTED relationship, both of them are comfortable with Peta, so yes let's all be fair to all of them and give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think we need to blast Peta at all. She is doing her job and is doing it well. Instead of degrading another woman, how about we just uplift each other!!

superhontas

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by superhontas Sun May 05, 2013 12:06 am

ultimateldy wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
livelife wrote:Did anyone see Peta's cryptic tweet earlier today... "we found love in a hopeless place...". I know some will say it doesn't mean anything but with all the negative tabloids about him and Peta, why would you even tweet something like and think maybe it's in reference to her and Sean.. Prbably not, but why even put it out there! Sorry, I am not impressed with Peta. I'm sure Sean and Cat aren't bothered by this and I shouldn't be either but.. What do you think?

I saw that as well and had the very same thought. In response a couple of people asked if maybe that was their song for the tango.

It probably is the song they are using for one of their dances this week. If Peta had something to hide, she wouldn't post a line of a song like that. Someone who has nothing to hide, doesn't think twice about making a post like that.

Yep, and Cat follows her too. I don't think she'd post something like that if she was referring to something else (hypothetically speaking)

There are several things Peta has posted or has said to the press that I believe are especially insensitive. She and Sean look great as a couple , like Ken and Barbie.... not quite sure her direct quote, but close enough. I also don't get why she eats Easter dinner with them, why she's at Cat's bday dinner. Doesn't make sense. I'm sure Sean is inviting her, but honestly, most of their free time is spent together also. Cat is one fine lady, that's all I can say. Peta is on a Mission. jmo

If one can't quote exactly what she said, then that's how rumors start. Also, I really don't think it's anyone's business why Peta was at the Easter dinner. To be honest. Catherine was there as well. Maybe it was a family and friends gathering. That just shows how comfortable all of them are with each other. Just my two cents!

superhontas

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7