SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by TrustxLove Sat May 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 Ff00fcd2b50a11e2a73522000a1faf50_7
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by livelife Sat May 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Did anyone see Peta's cryptic tweet earlier today... "we found love in a hopeless place...". I know some will say it doesn't mean anything but with all the negative tabloids about him and Peta, why would you even tweet something like and think maybe it's in reference to her and Sean.. Prbably not, but why even put it out there! Sorry, I am not impressed with Peta. I'm sure Sean and Cat aren't bothered by this and I shouldn't be either but.. What do you think?
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Daniella posted a nice picture of her and Catherine if someone wants to grab it. I'm mobile for the night so I can't.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 04, 2013 8:16 pm

umngirl wrote:Daniella posted a nice picture of her and Catherine if someone wants to grab it. I'm mobile for the night so I can't.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 1825223857

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 926355a0b50c11e2851922000a9e084f_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat May 04, 2013 8:20 pm

livelife wrote:Did anyone see Peta's cryptic tweet earlier today... "we found love in a hopeless place...". I know some will say it doesn't mean anything but with all the negative tabloids about him and Peta, why would you even tweet something like and think maybe it's in reference to her and Sean.. Prbably not, but why even put it out there! Sorry, I am not impressed with Peta. I'm sure Sean and Cat aren't bothered by this and I shouldn't be either but.. What do you think?

I saw that as well and had the very same thought. In response a couple of people asked if maybe that was their song for the tango.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat May 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:
umngirl wrote:Daniella posted a nice picture of her and Catherine if someone wants to grab it. I'm mobile for the night so I can't.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 1825223857

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 926355a0b50c11e2851922000a9e084f_7

Daniella seems to be drinking her Mint Julep. Catherine not so much. They are kind of an acquired taste.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:36 pm

motheroffive wrote:See the tabloids feel sorry for Catherine but I feel sorry for Sean. He's stuck inside dancing all day while she is out on a beautiful day drinking Mint Julips watching the Kentucky Derby!

I know, me too, right? He's working so hard, and she's having the time of her life lol!!

At first I thought she was at The Kentucky Derby. But from the second pic that was posted, it looks like she's at a party. Glad she's having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 pm

motheroffive wrote:
livelife wrote:Did anyone see Peta's cryptic tweet earlier today... "we found love in a hopeless place...". I know some will say it doesn't mean anything but with all the negative tabloids about him and Peta, why would you even tweet something like and think maybe it's in reference to her and Sean.. Prbably not, but why even put it out there! Sorry, I am not impressed with Peta. I'm sure Sean and Cat aren't bothered by this and I shouldn't be either but.. What do you think?

I saw that as well and had the very same thought. In response a couple of people asked if maybe that was their song for the tango.

It probably is the song they are using for one of their dances this week. If Peta had something to hide, she wouldn't post a line of a song like that. Someone who has nothing to hide, doesn't think twice about making a post like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sat May 04, 2013 9:09 pm

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

It probably is the song they are using for one of their dances this week. If Peta had something to hide, she wouldn't post a line of a song like that. Someone who has nothing to hide, doesn't think twice about making a post like that.

Yep, and Cat follows her too. I don't think she'd post something like that if she was referring to something else (hypothetically speaking)
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat May 04, 2013 9:10 pm

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

That is why I love this board. It helps to get another perspective. I still think Peta should "filter" what she says (for that matter, Sean should too. Lol) It just seems to me that these types of comments, whether it be blogs for In Touch or cryptic tweets, creates unnecessary tablod fodder/drama.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sat May 04, 2013 9:39 pm

motheroffive wrote:

That's a line in the Rihanna song "We Found Love".

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 9:57 pm

This is a good one I don't think was posted:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 3 168009577
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7