SELECT CONTENT

Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cimcoe Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 am

Mark Ballas’ ‘DWTS’ journal: Sidelined!

Sorry for the lateness of the blog but this week has been a bit of a tough one due to a lower back injury I sustained at the beginning of the week.

While trying a lift, I compressed two discs in my lower back and could hardly move for two days. The timing couldn’t be worse, being that we have to know four dances this week even though we will only be performing two.

I am writing this blog in rehearsal, on Saturday, right now, as I have been sidelined for most of the week. Luckily Henry Byalikov has stepped in, and may possibly dance for me on Monday if I can’t compete.

He has really been a great help and godsend this week, so to him I am grateful.

Good news is, I got my MRI results back and there is no damage to my spine or nerves, and the pain I am enduring is only muscular. The muscles are spasming and will take a few days (or weeks) to calm down. So there is still hope that I will dance.

Our solo dance is salsa this week. We have a great song and theme so I’m
super bummed to be hurt. It’s Latin night Monday, so everyone will be taking on sexy Latin dances and it promises to be a fun and entertaining night.

I’m really hoping to be out there shaking it with Aly on Monday night so send me your good vibes y’all..

And another reminder about my show this Monday — if you’re in the L.A.
area, on Monday night, come down to the best music club in town, the
Sayers Club on Hollywood and Wilcox at 11 p.m., and come see me play a full 8-piece band set. Last week was more jamming than the week before and we’ll blow you away this week, and I would love to see you there.

And if you haven’t already, check out the new markballas.com
and follow me on twitter @markballas. More about my new music will be posted to both very soon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

+2
sallyisleta
Love_Me
6 posters