SELECT CONTENT

Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sallyisleta Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:24 am

sean's give his all... although shimming is not really his thing.. Hugesmile ..he will not be eliminate tom IMO, but i'm hoping next week...please don't let Sean do the Rumba... Praying
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Week 6 Results - 4/22 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 am

I still think Kellie and Derek's dances are awesome! Zendaya is good, but sometimes I think she tries too hard, but I have seen Shake it up, and she has always been into dancing and is really good at it.

Poor Sean! lol It is kind of awkward when he dances, but at least he is trying. lol

I hope Kellie wins! JMO
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:31 am

I like Kellie too, San! I think Sean will be safe this week but I don't know about next. He and Andy are close in effort and ability so it depends on who has a bigger fan base next week and whether they can get them to vote!

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 pm

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

lil Peanut. awwww

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 am

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Peanut and Karina Smirnoff's godson, Royce at the After-party!

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Boston Marathon bombings survivor Adrianne Haslet-Davis to be honored by 'Dancing With the Stars'

'DWTS' to profile inspiring dance teacher who lost foot in carnage, but vows to dance again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Adrianne Haslet-Davis, a professional ballroom dancer injured in the Boston Marathon bombings, uses a walker to return to her bed at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston, Wednesday.

Dance teacher Adrianne Haslet-Davis vowed she would return to star in the ballroom again, despite losing her left foot in the Boston Marathon bombings. Few, however, could have guessed it would be so soon.
The 32-year-old survivor has become an inspirational figure in the aftermath of the April 15 terror attacks, and touched by her story, producers for ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" have sent a camera crew to Boston for a profile to air on the show Tuesday.

Haslet, who lost her left foot and part of her lower leg, vows that she will dance again and is being profiled on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ next week.

"DWTS" pro Derek Hough even told the Boston Herald that he would dance with her after she recuperated and underwent rehab.

Adrianne Haslet is shown in a 2012 photo by the Arthur Murray Boston Studio.

"I absolutely want to dance again and I also want to run the marathon next year," Haslet told the Associated Press. "I will crawl across the finish line, literally crawl, if it means I finish it."

The Stars Are Aligned: Haslet-Davis has been told that one of the pro dancers on ‘DWTS’ would be thrilled to dance with her, the Boston Herald reported.

There have been so many requests for media interviews after word got out of her grit and determination, Haslet-Davis has since had to retain a publicist to sift through them all.
The Arthur Murray Dance Studio employee had been watching the marathon near the finish line with her husband, Air Force Captain Adam Davis, when the bombs went off and knocked the couple down.

Haslet-Davis and her husband, Air Force Capt. Adam Davis. Davis acted quickly when the couple were struck in the second blast, pulling his wife into a restaurant and using his belt as a tourniquet.

For a little while, it could have been two minutes or 20, I guess, everything seemed to go quiet," Haslet-Davis told the Herald from her hospital bed at Boston Medical Center. "I thought we were fine until I looked down and realized that my left foot was practically detached. That's when I started screaming my head off."
Haslet-Davis vaguely remembers her husband tying a tourniquet to staunch the bleeding, being carried to the triage center and having someone scribble a number on her forehead as emergency workers desperately sifted through the legion of badly injured victims.

"I just prayed that I had a number that was high enough to get help," she said. "I just kept screaming out, 'I'm a ballroom dancer! I'm a ballroom dancer! Just save my foot."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Wow that puts alot of things in perspective. Can't wait to see her dance.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:47 am

Week 7 Dances:

Zendaya/Val - Paso
Ingo/Kym - Rumba
Andy/Sharna - Rumba
Sean/Peter - Rumba
Jacoby/Karina - Salsa
Aly/Mark - Salsa
Kellie/Derek - Samba

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+2
sallyisleta
Love_Me
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum