SELECT CONTENT

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by 2observe Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 pm

The guy in the water looks like Ernesto to me. It looks the shape of his hair/head.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by rflfan Wed May 15, 2013 1:10 am

CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR TODAY"S EPISODE

Just a comment --- someone mentioned earlier about how she thought the matchmaker Amber used her choices for who to send down to the "garden" strategically rather than as to who really "did bad" that week. I wasn't sure of it at the time but after tonight's episode I'm convinced it's true. Her choice of Shandi in an earlier episode made it practically certain that the other girl would be sent home. This week she put Tarryn up against Beth and I'm sure she had in mind how strong Tarryn's chemistry was with Ben and the possibility (a very likely possibility IMO) that Beth would be a serious contender given a bit more time. No surprise who got sent home. I think Amber's advice is made for tv fluff (i.e. "The trust issues are GONE!!" after the you-catch-me I'll-catch-you trust exercise) but as a strategist I give her major props. I think the show would turn out differently if the guys had a say who was in the bottom two or three. Since it's left to the matchmakers, if you look at the show in the strategic sense Amber has played it very very smart so far. Kudos.

rflfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 15, 2013 1:33 am

Very interesting perspective, rflfan. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed May 15, 2013 6:34 am

There seemed to be quite a painful look on Ben's face when the matchmakers announced who was going down to the garden. I think the decision was very difficult and troubling for him.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 4:30 pm

rflfan wrote:CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR TODAY"S EPISODE

Just a comment --- someone mentioned earlier about how she thought the matchmaker Amber used her choices for who to send down to the "garden" strategically rather than as to who really "did bad" that week. I wasn't sure of it at the time but after tonight's episode I'm convinced it's true. Her choice of Shandi in an earlier episode made it practically certain that the other girl would be sent home. This week she put Tarryn up against Beth and I'm sure she had in mind how strong Tarryn's chemistry was with Ben and the possibility (a very likely possibility IMO) that Beth would be a serious contender given a bit more time. No surprise who got sent home. I think Amber's advice is made for tv fluff (i.e. "The trust issues are GONE!!" after the you-catch-me I'll-catch-you trust exercise) but as a strategist I give her major props. I think the show would turn out differently if the guys had a say who was in the bottom two or three. Since it's left to the matchmakers, if you look at the show in the strategic sense Amber has played it very very smart so far. Kudos.

That is brilliant! I never thought of that! Very smart of her if that is the way she planned it!

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed May 15, 2013 6:59 pm

It makes sense for Amber to do that but I also think Matt had some reservations about Tarryn, saying that it seemed like she was playing games with Ben and that Ben looked confused during their date, and I think that played a big role in sending Tarryn down...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

+32
Bet2Win
marriedtoabaritone
provenceguy
iamreal2u
motherof4