SELECT CONTENT

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 5:09 pm

And she's going down with Angela & Tarryn b/c we see them next to her in the caps with Matt. Angela is walking into the cube in the video so we know three of them are going down. What would the three possibly four of them be doing in the garden?? And Ben isn't going down with them.

There is a scene in the previews where Ben said it's like a war. I think he took all 4 girls down to the garden to talk about what was going on and see if they could solve it without the audience staring at them. A live audience is much different than cameras on you. Ben was pissed so whatever went down should be interesting.

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Where are the previews?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Go to the first ep and at the end of Tims segment and Ben and Ernesto's they have previews for the season. You can see it there. :Smiley:

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 10, 2013 10:47 pm

When do you think Matt says "she's so lucky she 's cute." Did he already say that? About whom?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 11:06 pm

tiger, episode 3 to Jenna.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun May 12, 2013 11:43 am

:sending flowers Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers everywhere. :sending flowers
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun May 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Are you all talking about ep.6. That was the two part. I thought you were talking about this coming Tuesday's showing. Is it up any where yet.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Who is in this screencap?

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 412

ETA: Is this a match?

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 213
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Looks like it to me Love_Me. Hugesmile I think that Renee in Hawaii.

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 13, 2013 6:52 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Looks like it to me Love_Me. Hugesmile I think that Renee in Hawaii.

I agree with Noobs.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 13, 2013 7:09 pm

I really like Renea for Ben. Angela is to fake Barbie, way too beauty pageant. Beth well she is almost non existent, Tryann to sorority girl, and Allie is just bat shit crazy. On the interview with afterbuzz the guy inside the booth made the prediction that Ben would end up with Renea. I think he chooses Angela but who knows. His story line is getting boring so I hope we see a little more sizzle when it comes to the future dates. Renea is just his equal intellectually and if the picture above is her and it's her in the previews well they just found their chemistry for sure! :gotcha:

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon May 13, 2013 7:15 pm

I think now that Ben got rid of Kari we will begin to see some stronger connections. I was glad to see Tim got rid of his ghosts of girlfriends past right away. It has to be really distracting for a past love interest to be there. Geez if only for the fact they probably know your family and close friends and are nit picking your every decision - no thanks. However, while I was glad to see Kari go (for the sake of Ben's time becoming boring and monotonous) he should have eliminated Ally this week. JMO

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

+32
Bet2Win
marriedtoabaritone
provenceguy
iamreal2u
motherof4