SELECT CONTENT

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:F2: Sara and Jenna
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 New_pi22

and I think Jenna is F1, being from Austin and visiting California (during PWTs sessions) quite often.

Great catch!! High clap

I had a feeling about Angela that she would go far. :yes:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 pm

In Tim's interviews he said he put parts of their journey into his newest songs.

This would fit with Sara and Tim's sc.

Two Hearts On An Island
That No One Can Reach
It's Just Us, And The Horizon
With You By My Side, I Can Do Anything.
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 15dqwis

I Love You
The Way You Laugh
The Way You Smile
The Way You Kiss
I'm On Fire Baby
I'm All Yours
The Way We Fit
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 2qu4pph
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 23k2eyr
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 2uz9fd1
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 21l76tj

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 pm

I like the way you think Iluvbachette!! Can't wait to see the lovestory! with either one.. :yes:
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:14 am

Iluvbachette wrote:In Tim's interviews he said he put parts of their journey into his newest songs.

This would fit with Sara and Tim's sc.

Two Hearts On An Island
That No One Can Reach
It's Just Us, And The Horizon
With You By My Side, I Can Do Anything.
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 15dqwis

I Love You
The Way You Laugh
The Way You Smile
The Way You Kiss
I'm On Fire Baby
I'm All Yours
The Way We Fit
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 2qu4pph
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 23k2eyr
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 2uz9fd1
Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 21l76tj

Here is the link to his new song "I Love You" this would be perfect for a movie. Love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0KAPv0dA2s

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by myjewel Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 am

noobsleuth wrote:I always thought this was Kari but now it looks like Renee to me.

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Ernest10
yes it Renae.

myjewel

Back to top Go down

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Now,we know the guys Final 2

Post by myjewel Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:47 am

happygolucky wrote:Ok I made a mistake with Ben's and Ernesto's line, cubicles go from left to right (Amber's team, Matt's team, Tracy's team) from up - down:
Ernesto's - only 2nd box is blue - Shandi
Ben's - 3rd from Matt's team, 1st from Tracy's - Allie & Angela
Tim's - Sara and Jenna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m612Kk1XbE8

Yes you nailed it High clap I double check the video I got tonight's epi and every cubicle represents the ladies.I wonder who is Ernesto's other Final 2. Thanks for sharing this info High clap :yes:

myjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 am

Ok to this date on the show who do you think this matches up to.
I'm still with Sara and Tim. For losing love and finding love again.

Ready for Love ‏@ReadyforLove 9 Apr

.@EvaLongoria tells @mySA that #ReadyforLove will deliver “the most beautiful love story ever told.” http://bit.ly/10Kh5MI

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Besides being the physical edit, what storyline does Jenna have??? And besides being the friend edit, what storyline does Hailey have??? I've seen SCs and twitters that makes me think that it could be Jenna, but I don't have a storyline for her.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Besides being the physical edit, what storyline does Jenna have???
I have no idea.
Interestingly enough, as opposed to both Ernesto and Ben, neither of Tim's F2 are beauty queens. I quite like that. It cant be just a coincidence. In fact, only one of his group of women is even a model - Siham.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:36 pm

With Jenna I had a feeling Tim liked her voice when she introduced herself first, was intrigued who this girl from Austin was and was pleasantly relieved and genuinely happy when he saw her (see embrace). By the end of ep1 he had 9 girls - all beautiful, but as a guy - or girl - when you have to choose from 9 different people - you must feel attraction for someone more that another (physical and energy) - so, I believe the attraction for Jenna is there (specially after Christina goes away) higher than for other girls.
Now to direct yourself to someone else, to find someone else more beautiful (inside out) and sexually stimulating you have to connect with that person on very intimate level, that prevails the initial attraction for first person. I don't know if they had time for that and if he was even willing to do, cuz if the 1st person you feel attracted to doesn't give you any bad vibe or something to be concerned about - why would you question them then? -
was I anywhere near of being clear with my explanation how I believe this situation went down?

ETA: btw, sorry for the mistakes I make while writing and also - how wrong is it when I don't write "i" with a capital letter?

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 pm

I think Tim is attracted to Jenna's youth and inexperience. With Jenna, Tim gets a totally fresh start and I think he really wants that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Good point there, tiger.
Hailey was interesting to him, mostly for the humor and some sort of feeling of similarity, but the advice of sexy card that Amber gave her (and was criticized for) actually might have given her more "points" - and now it's too late. I guess things happen like they're meant to be.
As for Sara I can't say anything yet, cuz I still haven't seen the ep yet. Uffa.

and yes, i like the fact that Tim's girls aren't all beauty-pageant queens, still beautiful though, but totally relatable (why it marks that it's incorrect word?)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

+32
Bet2Win
marriedtoabaritone
provenceguy
iamreal2u
motherof4