SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:21 pm

sophienette wrote:Found 1!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

January 2012, girl is Kelley Marchette

Thanks "SOPHIENETTE"! awwww
There are so many accomplished young men! This is wonderful for Desiree, and amazing prospects for the next "Bachelor". What a great season!

Michael J. Garofola
"Mr. Garofola is an associate in Davis Polk & Wardwell’s Litigation Department. He was an associate at Davis Polk from 2006 to 2007 and rejoined the firm in 2008.
Mr. Garofola graduated, magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame in 2002 and in 2006 received his J.D., cum laude, from Fordham Law School,

where he was a member of the law review. He clerked for the Honorable Federico A. Moreno, U.S. Chief District Court Judge, Southern District of Florida, from 2007 to 2008. He is admitted to the bars of New York and the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern District of New York. He is proficient in Italian and Spanish."

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm

What's so funny is that I saw that pic and didn't know that was him! I thought he was a mega cutie in that pic!

Wow, Desiree is one lucky lady!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Thanks for starting this thread, Sophie! Great Find with the picture you posted. He reminds me of someone, but I am not quite sure who.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Wow, he's a hottie! And smart. And a lawyer. Can someone please sign me up for the bachelorette?! I want this gig! LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 am

Love_Me wrote:Thanks for starting this thread, Sophie! Great Find with the picture you posted. He reminds me of someone, but I am not quite sure who.

He reminds me of James Marsden

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:35 am

lcwilli3 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Thanks for starting this thread, Sophie! Great Find with the picture you posted. He reminds me of someone, but I am not quite sure who.

He reminds me of James Marsden

yes, in that pic I agree! it's in the eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Crap I think he's my new favorite!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:Crap I think he's my new favorite!

giggling Why? Are you a fan of James Marsden?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 pm

atem wrote:

Actually YES!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
atem wrote:

Actually YES!

I like James Marsden since The Notebook. He is gorgeous.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoilerhaha Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Haha! This one shall be interesting be careful Desiree he is trained and poison, girls do more research maybe you can find the secret jewel he's hiding

Spoilerhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Spoilerhaha wrote:Haha! This one shall be interesting be careful Desiree he is trained and poison, girls do more research maybe you can find the secret jewel he's hiding

or since you seem to be in the know and we are a sharing breed, you might want to tell us?

(Is kissyface back? giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u