SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ally Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:54 pm

AshLee flew to Miami today so maybe there is something there.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:29 am

Ally wrote:AshLee flew to Miami today so maybe there is something there.
Really? That would be interesting, if there is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Looks like they went to the beach and a black tie event.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Ally wrote:Looks like they went to the beach and a black tie event.
I noticed some far away shot of them both on the beach he had on instagram. Seems like a first date type thing. Hmmm...

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:46 pm

lol i came here to post that i think they might be dating. saw a comment from zak w and mike g that made it seem like they were.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:40 pm

california90 wrote:laugh out loud i came here to post that i think they might be dating. saw a comment from zak w and mike g that made it seem like they were.
Hmmm...so zak and mike are dating? I would never have suspected! giggling 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
california90 wrote:laugh out loud i came here to post that i think they might be dating. saw a comment from zak w and mike g that made it seem like they were.
Hmmm...so zak and mike are dating? I would never have suspected! giggling 
haha, this is what i get for half-ass thoughts and replies, laugh out loud. but i'm sure you get what i mean. but you know the bromance on this season still seems to be alive as drew, zak, zack k, and kasey will be in texas for halloween!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:08 am

That Halloween party would be a lot of fun. Des' season had the best group of guys....nice, funny and handsome to boot!!! :fanningfan 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 pm

l guess this answers any/all questions regarding a relationship between them Mike just did

The Bachelor Fansite by Wetpaint.com
BIG DATING NEWS: Michael Garofola and AshLee Frazier [http://wet.pt/1hUZEAK]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:49 pm

DKWillis wrote:l guess this answers any/all questions regarding a relationship between them Mike just did

The Bachelor Fansite by Wetpaint.com
BIG DATING NEWS: Michael Garofola and AshLee Frazier [http://wet.pt/1hUZEAK]
There is no link. Here it is. Interesting how they talked before meeting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u