SELECT CONTENT

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Brandon's teleconference

Post by Mozart Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:20 pm

I searched for a link to Brandon's teleconference which, I believe, was due last Wednesday, but I couldn't find a link.
Would someone please post a link to Brandon's teleconference?  :-)
Thanks very much!  :-)

Marti [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Mozart wrote:I searched for a link to Brandon's teleconference which, I believe, was due last Wednesday, but I couldn't find a link.
Would someone please post a link to Brandon's teleconference?  :-)
Thanks very much!  :-)

Brandon gave his teleconference interview to the media today. So his entire interview should be available to read sometime tomorrow.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Love_Me wrote:Is Brandon dating someone now?

He said he's single.  I'm sure he's just loving all the 'how dare Desiree cut him' sympathy though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Thanks, Love_Me!   :Biggrin:
I'm really looking forward to reading it.   :Smiley:

Mozart
Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:10 pm

OOps. Wrong thread.

Last edited by atem on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am

Wow, looked at some of his Instagram comments - some women really are crazy.  No wonder these guys get so self-absorbed after being on the show.  Hope he doesn't let it get to his head.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:32 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Wow, looked at some of his Instagram comments - some women really are crazy.  No wonder these guys get so self-absorbed after being on the show.  Hope he doesn't let it get to his head.

So agree with you.  I read some and was like WOW! ha ha ha I mean there are cute but come on...ha ha ha ha

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm

noellekulei
I saw Brandon from the bachelorette serving test tube jello shots topless with a bow tie choker at a gay bar in Santa Ana, CA last weekend. When i confronted him, he tried to tell me he was doing it for charity and not to tell anyone. Seriously, good job not picking him!

this was a comment on Des' IG. Made me wonder if Brandon's role was scripted.. him falling in love so fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:55 pm

:Frown: 
grace8136 wrote:noellekulei
I saw Brandon from the bachelorette serving test tube jello shots topless with a bow tie choker at a gay bar in Santa Ana, CA last weekend. When i confronted him, he tried to tell me he was doing it for charity and not to tell anyone. Seriously, good job not picking him!

this was a comment on Des' IG. Made me wonder if Brandon's role was scripted.. him falling in love so fast.
I'm very surprised to hear this news.
Brandon Andreen was my favorite bachelor from Desiree's season, and if it were me, I would have picked him as my F1.
Yes, now that you mention it: It was rather strange for Brandon to fall in love with Desiree so fast.
My first impressions of him were so positive that I couldn't understand why Des sent him home so early.
Yes, I wonder if Brandon's partipation on the show was scripted? :Frown: 

If those allegations about Brandon are true, then Brandon should not have been a contender for Des' hand and heart.
He was wasting Des' time.
And if this is all correct, Brandon must have thought of all the good publicity and attention he'd get for doing the show - and, as you say, perhaps, in addition, his role could have been scripted.

Mozart
Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:43 am

And if his role was scripted, who else's was? Maybe they need some guaranteed drama. Guys with gfs/guys who are gay/guys looking for PR, all the same as far as I concerned. I guess at least there's a chance the others will fall for the lead, but that's not their intention. They are not there for the lead, just to create some ratings for the show. So the question is who was for real and who wasn't?

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:57 am

Let me say, just cuz someone on twitter says they saw him at a gay bar...in whatever role...does not make him gay. People can say anything on twitter. Sounds to me like it's a job. Guess cuz I have spent so much time in SF and NO it's no big deal to me. Straight men take jobs in gay bars all the time. A job is a job. But if he is gay...who cares? He was a very nice man and that showed. That's what counts to me.

And I hope by now we all know the show is scripted, storyboarded and fake. It's still fascinating and actually works once in a while. That makes it amazing!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:29 am

IrishGal wrote:Let me say, just cuz someone on twitter says they saw him at a gay bar...in whatever role...does not make him gay.  People can say anything on twitter. Sounds to me like it's a job.  Guess cuz I have spent so much time in SF and NO it's no big deal to me.  Straight men take jobs in gay bars all the time.  A job is a job.  But if he is gay...who cares?  He was a very nice man and that showed. That's what counts to me.

And I hope by now we all know the show is scripted, storyboarded and fake.  It's still fascinating and actually works once in a while. That makes it amazing!  
true, we don't know if the twitter follower is telling the truth. Doesn't matter one bit if he's gay. Does matter if he's pretending he's not and tricking Des and the audience. Obviously, gay men should not be on a show about falling in love with a woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
IrishGal
dw_a_mom
Mozart
klisack
lovebachelorette2012