SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Cecilia wrote:Question: when Brooks leaves Des does she think he is gone for good. Does he then regret it and change his mind. If so, when does he come back? Before FR3 to talk to her. Then she cries at the ceremony because she has been on an emotional roller coaster.

Or - is there just Drew and Chris at FR3 like Ali's season. And Brooks comes back only again at the finale.
I think he shows up at the RC..just a guess..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by julychild Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:44 pm

" I’ve just stuck by the information I’ve been told and things I’ve seen that have all led me to the spoiler that Desiree chose Brooks in the end and is with him to this day."

This statement by RS is a far cry from his being "1 billion%" certain of who the F1 is.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:48 pm

RS usually gets on my nerves with some of his response but this one had me lmao.

Comment: I’d like to rip you a new one but I don’t have a f***ing clue what you just said. Subject, hypothesis, results, remote controls, government wraps – huh? A bottle deep? Sounds like you went through at least 3 bottles before firing off that email.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 pm

He says he never claimed to know the details of what went on in Antigua. Yet, he did clearly state that Zac had issues during his FD didn't he ? Those aren't details ? Funny !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:00 pm

I really, really hate to say it too, but I'm with you, nutty!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:19 pm

julychild wrote:" I’ve just stuck by the information I’ve been told and things I’ve seen that have all led me to the spoiler that Desiree chose Brooks in the end and is with him to this day."

This statement by RS is a far cry from his being "1 billion%" certain of who the F1 is.

He admits he knows no details in Antigua and has shown little curiosity to find out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:38 pm

He is usually so matter-of-fact about the F1. He wasn't so much today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I hate to say it, but I pretty much agree with RS.

That is exactly the speculation here.

However,  he is doing the speculation and has got nothing from his sources!
I guess with BELIEVING Brooks is F1 from the spoilers, that is the part that bothers me. There are no details on how, what or anything. That alone makes it harder to believe the spoiler of Brooks. Now with the first spoiler that came out, it is a lot easier to believe as we have pics of Drew and Chris on their dates.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:I hate to say it, but I pretty much agree with RS.

Why agree with him? Having we been saying the same thing for quite a while? I think it's hilarious that he's saying this after being so snide about Brooks leaving. It doesn't matter whether he leaves Antigua because he's leaving Des & the show at least at the time of his FD.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:22 pm

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+87
laurentx
Jeepers
Mimi27
SueSt
sfrank