SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:59 am

No one here knows that Nate thinks Brooks is not a nice guy. He may applaud him for actually looking realistically at the situation.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:20 am

nutty1 wrote:No one here knows that Nate thinks Brooks is not a nice guy. He may applaud him for actually looking realistically at the situation.

^^I don't know why Chris has exclusivity on "nice guy" either. :greenman: 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 am

I personally think all her top FOUR guys would follow under the label of "nice guys". Des did some good picking!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

nutty1 wrote:I personally think all her top FOUR guys would follow under the label of "nice guys". Des did some good picking!

:yes: which is why I am happy with whoever des chooses. While I may be a fan of chris , at this point without doubt brooks and drew would be perfect for des as well. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:38 am

nymeria wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I personally think all her top FOUR guys would follow under the label of "nice guys". Des did some good picking!

:yes:  which is why I am happy with whoever des chooses. While I may be a fan of chris , at this point without doubt brooks and drew would be perfect for des as well. :D

Exactly. I would be disappointed if Brooks doesn't win, but I certainly wouldn't be "mad" at Des, or her f1!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:43 am

Lucas15 wrote:
misticia wrote:Do you guys really think RS knows better who is the F1 than Des' brother. It seems to me really awkward that the brother didn't know who is the one (at least through Hartsock parents). 
Considering that Nate tweeted that the F1 was a nice guy, it fits with the fact that he said Brooks wasn't the F1. Remember what he thought about Sean. Can you really believe that Brooks, who seems full of doubt about proposing to Des, could be said "a nice guy" for Nate ?

Nate hasn't been portrayed as a particularly likeable character, and some of what he's had to say may not always have sat well to Des, but he has been consistently trying to keep Des from making the same mistake she seems to have a pattern for making, which is to fall in love with guys that don't fall in love with her. I think his motives are sincere and admirable even if his style isn't.

I don't know if we can lend him such feelings but I read comments he did about Bachelor/ette process and TPTB editing and he's not happy with that (despite he flew to Antigua for his sister).

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:52 am

misticia wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
misticia wrote:Do you guys really think RS knows better who is the F1 than Des' brother. It seems to me really awkward that the brother didn't know who is the one (at least through Hartsock parents). 
Considering that Nate tweeted that the F1 was a nice guy, it fits with the fact that he said Brooks wasn't the F1. Remember what he thought about Sean. Can you really believe that Brooks, who seems full of doubt about proposing to Des, could be said "a nice guy" for Nate ?

Nate hasn't been portrayed as a particularly likeable character, and some of what he's had to say may not always have sat well to Des, but he has been consistently trying to keep Des from making the same mistake she seems to have a pattern for making, which is to fall in love with guys that don't fall in love with her. I think his motives are sincere and admirable even if his style isn't.

I don't know if we can lend him such feelings but I read comments he did about Bachelor/ette process and TPTB editing and he's not happy with that (despite he flew to Antigua for his sister).

Well he knew going into it his "character" had been cast last season. He can not like the edit all he wants, but he signed up to play the game with eyes wide open. He didn't have to go back for more, but he did.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 am

Beeleever wrote:
misticia wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Well he knew going into it his "character" had been cast last season. He can not like the edit all he wants, but he signed up to play the game with eyes wide open. He didn't have to go back for more, but he did.

I agree and I think he secretly loves it no matter what he says.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 pm

New RS post with his emails today:

Another day, another set of rumors, innuendo, and speculation. Gotta love it. At this point, nothing I say is gonna convince anyone of anything since I have no details of what goes down in Antigua. It’s a whole jumbled mess with US Weekly’s cover story of “Rejected!” that hit newsstands today which I’m sure will lead to another influx of emails asking me what happened. If I knew, I’d tell you. All I know is the final result and I’ve said that for weeks on end. I guess maybe I should’ve gone back and changed the spoiler section of my site with updates, but since I’d been saying it every week since the first promo aired showing clips from the end of the season, I guess I felt I didn’t need to. But I guess that’s confusing some people. Oh well. I’ve stated time and time again in the last month I do not know any details of what goes down in Antigua. Never claimed to. I’ve just stuck by the information I’ve been told and things I’ve seen that have all led me to the spoiler that Desiree chose Brooks in the end and is with him to this day.

ABC’s press release for next Monday’s episode came out yesterday, and it made things a tad clearer. Not much, but maybe just a little. Here’s what it particularly says about Brooks’ date:

” Meanwhile, Brooks is back with his family in the U.S., torn between his strong feelings for Desiree when he is with her and the insecurities he feels when he is not. His mom and sister offer heartfelt advice about the tough decision he is facing. Desiree is everything he would want in a wife, and there is no denying their emotional and physical attraction to one another. Brooks wants to make sure that, if he is the last man standing, that he has the confidence to put an engagement ring on her finger.

After his mother and sister express their fondness for Desiree and their thoughts about her being a perfect fit for their large, boisterous family, the bachelor, now with the reassurance he needs, boards the plane for Antigua.”

So after the “US Weekly” story today, coupled with this press release, and clips that we’ve seen, here’s my opinion of what I think happens. So I think it’s pretty clear that once Brooks gets to Antigua, he never leaves and comes back. Do I think on his date with Desiree he drops whatever bomb this is on her (he’s not ready for marriage), she leaves crying, and the date is cut short? Probably. I think it’s pretty safe to assume Brooks doesn’t get to the overnight portion of his date, and he leaves during the daytime. Doesn’t mean he leaves the island, goes home, and is never heard from again. Just means he leaves the date, and that’s where the cliffhanger lies. “US Weekly” specifically states today that one of Desiree’s men leaves during their date, and trust me, “US Weekly” is in bed with ABC and gets their stuff directly from people on the show. They work hand in hand with them every season and ABC basically lets them release what they approve them to release to build a storyline. Hence the reason the cover story today is to make you think it’s doom and gloom for Des, she’s rejected, and ends up alone. All this week’s issue is doing is seemingly setting up next Monday’s episode, and nothing after that. I think the episode is going to end with Desiree having her conversation with Chris Harrison that we’ve seen in the clips of him asking her “What do you want to do?”, and her crying and saying she wants to go home. The average fan will think that the guy she wants just left her on her date, she’s devastated, and now what’s gonna happen? And that’s around when the episode will probably end leading into the finale where Brooks “returns” at some point. That’s my best guess at this point. Could I be way off? Sure. But the picture is starting to become a little clearer for the time being.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:13 pm

I hate to say it, but I pretty much agree with RS.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:I hate to say it, but I pretty much agree with RS.

That is exactly the speculation here.

However, he is doing the speculation and has got nothing from his sources!

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Question: when Brooks leaves Des does she think he is gone for good. Does he then regret it and change his mind. If so, when does he come back? Before FR3 to talk to her. Then she cries at the ceremony because she has been on an emotional roller coaster.

Or - is there just Drew and Chris at FR3 like Ali's season. And Brooks comes back only again at the finale.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+87
laurentx
Jeepers
Mimi27
SueSt
sfrank