SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by atem Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:30 am

sanlee088 wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 22m
5 of 10 guys today already confirmed (Brad, Ben, Brooks, Chris & Zack K), 3 more contestants confirmed tmrw (2 of which were on this date)

I'm guessing Brandon will be one he will confirm tomorrow that was on this date.

Then it looks like he got a rose, because he was on the group date.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by california90 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 am

So Brandon was on 1on1 and group date? A bit confused. I wonder who he thought was on but isn't? I hope its someone I don't care about lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 am

california90 wrote:So Brandon was on 1on1 and group date? A bit confused. I wonder who he thought was on but isn't? I hope its someone I don't care about lol

Last night was the 2nd RC.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:06 am

Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

New post by MLRay Today at 12:00 am
RS was totally off on Brad. Its so weird watching this go on when you know him. But just wait til the show. You will see that he is kind, sincerce, hard working, loving, fun. He comes from a great family and is loved by all his co workers. I could go on and on but I will let you all see for yourselfs on the show. Until then...I am proud to know him!!! cheerleader
RS called him a player. But to RS, any man who has a successful career and has managed to have sex with 2-3 women in one year is a player. Hugesmile
#totallyjealous #greenwithenvy

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Reality Steve just put the 3 guys up and like I thought, one is Brandon.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Can anyone bring over what he posted? TIA
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:32 pm

ja1968 wrote:Can anyone bring over what he posted? TIA

Well, one is Brandon. He has his own thread already. David is not on the show (he has a thread, but it needs to be taken down).

The other two guys I can't post up yet. Hopefully, san or someone will have it up soon. One of the guys is on the Blue Team. We have a pic of the blue team with the names.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 pm

ja1968 wrote:Can anyone bring over what he posted? TIA

Bachelorette related posts by RS today:

Where to begin? Well, filming began last Thursday night at the mansion with 25 guys. After adding three more today for you (and subtracting one), I’ve now confirmed 13 of them. These have now been updated in the “Desiree’s Guys” section at the top of the page. “Spoilers,” then “The Bachelorette,” then “Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers,” then “Desiree’s Guys.” Can’t miss it. Or just click here. As you can see, I’ve removed David Insogna. He ended up being an alternate and was sent home the day filming began. Good. Cuz I didn’t have a lot of info on him anyway. As for your three newest guys, here they are:

Now lets get to what’s happened since we last spoke for those that haven’t been reading my Twitter account. Desiree’s first 1-on-1 date was last Saturday with Brooks Forester. She picked him up in this Bentley…

…and they went cruising on Sunset and Hollywood Blvd dressed as a bride and groom, fed each other cupcakes, and took questions for the crowd around them…

Needless to say, Brooks got a rose.

Sunday she had a group date that I don’t have any info on yet. Monday she had a 1-on-1 date at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa. I was given a couple pictures taken at night that the “Friendship Tree” lit up, but a blogger by the name of “Johnny Jet” gives a pretty good detailed description of what he saw on this date in his blog post from Tuesday. As far as I can tell, that guy she’s with is not one of the thirteen guys I have confirmed unless my eyes are deceiving me.

(For the record, I bet Brooks sure feels special now that she picked him up in this fancy aqua blue Bentley, then two days later is picking a different guy up in it).

This isn’t the first I’ve heard of hotel patrons being inconvenienced by the “Bachelor” or “Bachelorette” filming at their hotel, and it certainly won’t be the last. This is pretty much the type of ship they run. It’s their way or the highway, and those resorts are basically at their mercy because they are the ones getting free publicity out of being on the show. Pretty funny how “Johnny Jet” calls them out on it though, not to mention laughs at the show for being fake.

There was a rose ceremony Tuesday night that I don’t have all the results from. I usually don’t post the episode-by-episode eliminations until I get it all together, so you’ll have to wait for that. Then yesterday the show did something that I honestly can’t remember them ever doing before. What you see on the show during the beginning episodes is the order things are always filmed in. Every episode is always 1-on-1 date, Group Date, then another 1-on-1 (or 2-on-1). Maybe I’m mistaken but I can’t remember them ever filming a Group Date the day after a rose ceremony, but they did yesterday as 10 guys went and played a game of dodgeball at the American at Brand in Glendale, CA. Here’s the play-by-play of what went down that I was tweeting yesterday:

-They played best 2-out-of-3.
-The 5 guys on the Blue Team were Brad, Ben, Zack K, Brian, and someone unidentified. The Red Team consisted of Brooks, Brandon, Chris and two unidentified guys. Jesus, I just realized this. Can we stop having so many guys whose first name starts with a “B?” It’s already bothering me and we’re only a week into filming.
-The Blue Team won the first game.
-Right when the second game started, Brooks injured his finger. A medic (and Des) came to his side, and he had to be removed from the game. While he was being tended to, some of the guys on the Blue Team were saying he was pulling a “Tierra.” Possible broken finger as he was taken away in an ambulance. From that point on, the Blue Team had to rotate someone and the game was 4-on-4.
-The Red Team won the second game.
-The final two guys remaining in Game 3 were Zack (Blue) vs. Chris (Red). The Red Team thought they won, but apparently Chris had stepped over the line. So they restarted, and the Blue Team won thanks to Zack.
-The Blue Team each took turns giving Desiree a piggy back ride after the win.
-The crowd shouted for them to have a push-up contest and a couple of the guys did with Des on their back just for fun. The End.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Not sure where to put this. RS tweeted that The Bachelorette will be filming in Atlantic City this Wednesday, March 27. RSVPs needed. Here's the FB entry - which I'll also add in the FB section.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Well, some type of agreement was made once again with Fleiss and RS.

RS also said he will be posting more about Des's season (I bet we already covered what he knows) and where they are possibly going to in Europe.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

atem wrote:Well, some type of agreement was made once again with Fleiss and RS.

RS also said he will be posting more about Des's season (I bet we already covered what he knows) and where they are possibly going to in Europe.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h
Coming Thursday, more info from Des' season, including where I was told they might be headed in Europe.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h
I wanted to report that the lawsuit has been amicably resolved. I can't comment further, but thanks to everyone for all the support.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 am

RE: the group date contest in Atlantic City:

RealitySteve @RealitySteve
Check that: Kasey won, Zak W. second, and Brooks finished 3rd. That whole "1st/2nd runner up" pageant lingo gets me every time.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve -Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+87
laurentx
Jeepers
Mimi27
SueSt
sfrank