SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:57 am

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 BF13pa0CUAAitJ9

aura laura i. gómez 6m
Cat is out the bag! My best friend @JuanPaGalavis is on The Bachelorette. Loco. http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/03/15/desiree-hartsock-bachelorette-spoilers-contestants-2013/ … cc @ssalga1 pic.twitter.com/YtbcOi88pO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:25 am

I saw a tweet from his cousin this morning. It was in Spanish. From that tweet it doesn't sound like he's home yet. Not that the tweet says that, but it doesn't seem to indicate he's him either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm

People that know him said he's kind, patient, & truly believes in love.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Then I saw a tweet from his dad! I don't think he's home yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 am

Wpw... RS is such a lazy guy...

Juan Pablo is a dad too. Camila is 4.

Gallery going up shortly.
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-3NN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 am

Wpw... RS is such a lazy guy...

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am

sophienette wrote:Wpw... RS is such a lazy guy...

Wow that makes 30% of the identified men that are fathers, I don't remember ever having that many before. Emily had 3 on her season but that did not surprise me because she was a single mom herself. Does anyone else remember there being so many dads being on in a single season? This is 4 out of the 13 contestants that we know of so I am really wondering what Des listed as her preferences. I am thinking tall, dark and handsome has to be one of them.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:58 am

SLA44 wrote:

Wow that makes 30% of the identified men that are fathers, I don't remember ever having that many before. Emily had 3 on her season but that did not surprise me because she was a single mom herself. Does anyone else remember there being so many dads being on in a single season? This is 4 out of the 13 contestants that we know of so I am really wondering what Des listed as her preferences. I am thinking tall, dark and handsome has to be one of them.

The single dads including Juan this season are all a good-looking bunch and seem like good guys as well. I've got no problem with it. giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:15 am

DesFever wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

The single dads including Juan this season are all a good-looking bunch and seem like good guys as well. I've got no problem with it. giggling

I agree and I have no problem with them either, in fact 2 of them are among my favorites so far. I was just wondering if they have ever had this many dads on the same season before. no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 am

Wow, I'm surprised. Thanks for the sleuthing! Do you think he's still on the show? Seems that way with how his dad tweeted. Seems like he's sort of naïve about the show to me and isn't really the 'player' that RS made him out to be.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 am

Thanks for putting this up and for the additional pictures. I bet his daughter is a real cutie and he looks like he is a great dad! So it looks like we have at least 3 great dads on the show. yes
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:52 am

SLA44 wrote:

Thanks for putting this up and for the additional pictures. I bet his daughter is a real cutie and he looks like he is a great dad! So it looks like we have at least 3 great dads on the show. yes

She is cute Smiley I prefer hiding her face, until/if he shows her on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy