SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have said this elsewhere.  I also think that he might have been offered money after the WTA to propose to Nikki.  RS said it and I think there could be truth there.

He was very angry and hostile tonight (though I admire that he would not say anything negative about Clare).  On the WTA he seemed more open and friendly.

I think Nikki and JPG both would be offended by TPTB offering him money to propose to her.

And they should be offended. The negativity would have been even worse if he had proposed - especially with the idea that it was for $$. Good for them for walking away from it all. It will either work or it won't, it's not like The Bachelor has an awesome track record. Rolling Eyes 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Posted on youtube is the answer to where the song to nikki from deleted scene came from. Video of nikki and song created by friend of JP with his input. Take that tptb!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 pm

here it is:

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:18 pm

That was a beautiful video and song and they seem happy! Wish them the best!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have said this elsewhere.  I also think that he might have been offered money after the WTA to propose to Nikki.  RS said it and I think there could be truth there.

He was very angry and hostile tonight (though I admire that he would not say anything negative about Clare).  On the WTA he seemed more open and friendly.

I think Nikki and JPG both would be offended by TPTB offering him money to propose to her.

Yes, he was angry. While he could have handled his anger in a more diplomatic way (I think it may be helpful for him to learn that he can be rigorously honest and still have a filter), I am not sure why he would be expected not to be angry under these circumstances. His entire family including his father seem significantly outraged by TPTB's treatment of JP.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:

And they should be offended. The negativity would have been even worse if he had proposed - especially with the idea that it was for $$.  Good for them for walking away from it all. It will either work or it won't, it's not like The Bachelor has an awesome track record. Rolling Eyes 

Yes - that is what I give them props for.
None of the alumni will talk about stuff like this but if JP did not bow to this pressure he has full respect!
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:45 am

nd4reality wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

And they should be offended. The negativity would have been even worse if he had proposed - especially with the idea that it was for $$.  Good for them for walking away from it all. It will either work or it won't, it's not like The Bachelor has an awesome track record. Rolling Eyes 

None of the alumni will talk about stuff like this but if JP did not bow to this pressure he has full respect!

At least he has proven that he's not desperate for money and fame since he refused to do the post media round. I just realized that there would still be backlash/negative comments even if he said ILY to Nikki during the ATFR. Props to him for sticking up and doing it his way by releasing the video in his own time.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:36 am

Isabel123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

At least he has proven that he's not desperate for money and fame since he refused to do the post media round. I just realized that there would still be backlash/negative comments even if he said ILY to Nikki during the ATFR. Props to him for sticking up and doing it his way by releasing the video in his own time.

Agree with the above  :yes: 
If he would have said "of course I love her" then CH would have hammered away like this "well why didn't you propose, do you plan to propose, do you plan to propose soon, did you know on the day of the FRC, she said I love you so why didn't you say I love her back....?" Pathetic no-win situation!
Listening to the lyrics of the song he wrote (music was written by someone else) it's pretty clear that it is love song so, d'uh, he played it for her on their last date (deleted scene) meaning he told her he loved her on the show. JP or Nikki should have said, "let's just roll that deleted scene, Chris, as a memory refresher".
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:55 am

notarose wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Agree with the above  :yes: 
If he would have said "of course I love her" then CH would have hammered away like this "well why didn't you propose, do you plan to propose, do you plan to propose soon, did you know on the day of the FRC, she said I love you so why didn't you say I love her back....?" Pathetic no-win situation!
Listening to the lyrics of the song he wrote (music was written by someone else) it's pretty clear that it is love song so, d'uh, he played it for her on their last date (deleted scene) meaning he told her he loved her on the show.  JP or Nikki should have said, "let's just roll that deleted scene, Chris, as a memory refresher".  

notarose, I agree. I just think JPG and Nikki were totally over it all and didn't want to even talk to CH or really even be there. I think the AFTR (or WTA) is in the original contract, so there is no way to not go unless TPTB let you out of it and let's face it TPTB wanted their last pound of flesh so they were going to have to be there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy