SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Karen5354 Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:37 pm

MissLittle wrote:
arcticjuice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/URL]

Is this Sean and why are the producers playing with him? this I think is the old photo of freak friday switch and they hid it from the public laugh out loud

rofl That is freaking hilarious! And the heels...

He looks like Will Ferrell in this pic. Hugesmile

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Tammi wrote:"Intimacy" is not just actual intercourse. There are plenty of activities that they can (and most likely DO)

I agree. I have always thought that was the case with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:02 pm

biglove44 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:
The tabloids MO is to throw crap again and again until something sticks. With JP and Ashley its so many different things but nothing stuck. For one thing they were not on the limelight for a time before their wedding so people can just dismiss it as utter crap. But here with SeanCat, they have seen a crack somewhere and they are beating on it hard.

Even without the tabloids, common sense say that this couple is skating on thin ice. He cant give her physical intimacy (its always awkward when the woman wants it and the man deprives her of it) , he's always away, etc etc.. on top of what already was a flimsy foundation, she was chosen last minute, they are very different on paper, very different cultural and familial background etc etc.
If its not for the engagement that was so perfect, I dont think they have much anything to hold on as foundation tbh. What worked for Jash, Jason-Molly, Trista -Ryan are the MEN who have put their money where their mouth is. Jason, Ryan and JP are more action less words kind of men and they share the reins with their wives/gf at that time. Its just too many minuses for Sean right now to be a bf/ husband even. Its like he gets whatever he wants and his way of appeasing Catherine is a grand display of 'love' for a minute or two then go back again to whatever his doing for himself.

Ashley/JP attended events, together and separately (Ash by herself) before they got married. Ashley tweeted about some of those events and there are red carpet photos of them attending those events. So, they had some media interaction. They weren't completely cut off from media. Also, in a recent interview (google it, she offers advice to Sean/Cat), Ashely said she would have done DWTS had she been asked, just like Sean after his season ended.

He cant give her physical intimacy (its always awkward when the woman wants it and the man deprives her of it)
How do you know she feels deprived? Is it because you're choosing to believe the tabloid story over Cat's own words? She touched upon it during her kiss Toronto radio interview and she seemed pretty happy. You can have a romantic relationship without having sex.

What worked for Jash, Jason-Molly, Trista -Ryan are the MEN who have put their money where their mouth is.
I'm glad people like Jason now, I remember when they hated him (I always thought the hate was ridiculous). I remember when fans said he was jobless (wasn't really an insurance salesman) and had issues with his ex-wife (she paid him child support bc he couldn't keep a job). This doesn't really sound like someone who put their money where their mouth is. Or...maybe we shouldn't believe everything we read/hear about these people.

I find it interesting that it's okay to believe the tabloids for one couple but not the others. I think Sean/Cat have as good a shot as any other past couple. They're no different.

High clap :alltens: score I agree :
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Awkward is too kind. :Smiley:

Umm. Eew!! You had to remind me of his lizard tongue skills. *cringe* :giggle:
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Awkward is too kind. :Smiley:

I agree Can he not watch himself kissing and make some adjustments already?! I can't even watch. Even the kiss cam stills are awkward!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:48 pm

arcticjuice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/URL]

Is this Sean and why are the producers playing with him? this I think is the old photo of freak friday switch and they hid it from the public laugh out loud

I'd love to hear your sister's comments on this arcticjuice.. :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Guess fans should thank the tabloids for the ugly rumors or Sean's PR team won't haul them to the Lakers game for the Kiss Cam. Notwithstanding how dead
tired both must be from the activities the day before. They have to show some sweetness for the thirsty crowd.
and just in time for Sean to get voted for another week on DWTS.

In some third world countries during election the President is extra sweet to the first lady so the people will have the illusion of stability. This encourages the common folk and the masses to vote for the President. Politics is a sweet thing.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+79
renaissance
glazedover
charriotoffire
whit90
Pattycake92