SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:07 pm

docnash14 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:
Wasn't there someone who asked on the JASH's thread about Ash-Bentley recently? She rewatched Ash's season and she thought Ash was really into Bentley. Uhhuh, a sincere observation even after Jash got married. These stuff including Ash still into Ben, JP's "temper", seeing his ex and other "speculations" are Jash and their fans like me had to deal with! As I've been saying all the time, it's normal to be skeptic about a Bach couple. Who thought Ali and Roberto would break up? I'm just comforted Jash got married despite the doomsayers say they wouldn't. SeanCat? Maybe they will make it, maybe they won't. So far, what am seeing is what I've seen with Jash. I don't see any "forced" display of affection. Imma enjoy them and hope they make it just as I did Jash after their season.

Jash and Sean/Catherine can't be compared cause JP is totally totally devoted to Ashley. No DWTS, no confusion between F1/F2, no family in his part that doubts her, she doesnt need to uproot, no hydroxycut etc etc. Ashley completely got JP eating off of her hand. The reason why these tabloid rumors are gaining ground is because fans can see how these things are possible. With Jash, there are no 'They have Broken Up' rumors. There are no 'He's a Swellhead, Diva etc".

And I didn't see Ali and Roberto lasting in any way shape or form. They were in lust with each other I can see it, but its not stuff for happily ever after.

I guess what really makes the tabloid rumors stick is that the relationship is too unbalanced, too rushed and sometimes over the top IMHO. Unbalanced cause he is not giving up anything, while she gave up all. Her identity, her job, her past etc etc. Sean is either over the top in his actions or in situations where he is not conscious, its not there totally, the forgetting to open Catherine's door and driving off before her getting her seatbelt on come to mind. He looks like he is spreading himself thin.

And the total lack of physical passion, is just hard to imagine. This is usually the stage where you can't stand not being with your intended, waking up next to her in the morning, looking at her eyes, lounging around in your underwear watchhing tv and making love again. Haha.. sorry Im getting carried away. Sean wont even give her that. He might not believe in it, but it doesnt mean she doesn't long for it. Do you guys know how it feels to NOT get any from the man that you love and see him with a hot blonde being seduced on the dance floor? If you know how it feels tell me. Cause I dont know how that feels, all I know is that must SUCK.

JP and Ashley were totally in it for the relationship. Because he had no other options, JP said he is not the winner he is the lucky one or something like that. Sean is not a JP not by a mile.

In my opinion, choosing to remain celibate does not equate with a total lack of physical passion.

:yes: Sean has stated that it is difficult maintaining that celibacy with Cat, so just because they aren't having sex, doesn't mean they don't want to or that it is easy going that route. I think the issue is that most people think that having sex is no big deal any more and usually assume that those who don't just aren't interested or lack passion. In fact, earlier today I was reading an article that discussed how people are more comfortable talking about sex and engaging in it, but are uncomfortable discussing finances with someone they are dating. It was very interesting.

As regard the bolded, Sean also said to Cat that he is the lucky one so I don't see how that is any different than JP.

Anything can be twisted to suit the purposes of the point that any of us are trying to make...time will tell and in the mean time I will enjoy their journey and not take things that have no effect on my life too seriously.

By the way, if anyone is stressing out over this I suggest you check out the Burning Love series on Yahoo. It is a fabulous parody of the Bachelor/ette. They have done two seasons and the third just started with their take on the Bachelor pad. It is fun and lets you see just how totally silly this show is...but still my guilty pleasure!

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:I believe Catherine and Lesley's friendship will last much longer than her relationship with Sean.

^ Isn't that funny how Leslie and Catherine became so close? Only in Bachelor world you can be best friends with someone who attempted to break Guinness Records for longest kiss with your fiance. Then crying cause your bff was let go by the man you're courting to be your future husband. Catherine is surely a better woman than me cause I can't be bff with a woman my man has locked lips with. I guess its the shared experience with a man that gets them to be that close. Imagine the conversation. You can actually talk with your BFF and share notes about how he kisses.

Wonder if JP is bestfriends with anybody from Ashley's season? I know Arie and Jef were bff, its because they were commisserating,

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 pm

arcticjuice wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:I believe Catherine and Lesley's friendship will last much longer than her relationship with Sean.

^ Isn't that funny how Leslie and Catherine became so close? Only in Bachelor world you can be best friends with someone who attempted to break Guinness Records for longest kiss with your fiance. Then crying cause your bff was let go by the man you're courting to be your future husband. Catherine is surely a better woman than me cause I can't be bff with a woman my man has locked lips with. I guess its the shared experience with a man that gets them to be that close. Imagine the conversation. You can actually talk with your BFF and share notes about how he kisses.,

I've dated a couple guys a girlfriend of mine also has in the past. It's cool to share notes. And my girl friends have outlasted those boyfriends as well. Speaking of kissing, Sean needs to tilt his head when kissing Catherine or vice versa. They practically bump noses whenever they kiss. It's so awkward to watch. :Smiley:

ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Awkward is too kind. :Smiley:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:37 pm

"Intimacy" is not just actual intercourse. There are plenty of activities that they can (and most likely DO) enjoy without specifically playing "hide the weenie".

Why are people so fanatically invested in their physical connection? no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/URL]

Is this Sean and why are the producers playing with him? this I think is the old photo of freak friday switch and they hid it from the public lol

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Thats halarious he has a great sense of humor l guess its called roll playing :crazy dance:

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 pm

She's wearing his shirt and pants, lol.. I wonder if he is wearing her clothes. haha.. its killing me.. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 pm

They look to b his clothes they r huge on her talk about a practical joker l wonder how long he keep a straight face for that pic.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:23 pm

arcticjuice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/URL]

Is this Sean and why are the producers playing with him? this I think is the old photo of freak friday switch and they hid it from the public laugh out loud

rofl That is freaking hilarious! And the heels...
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:39 pm

and to boot heels that dont fit must be very uncomfortable his heels are hanging off inches of the back.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Tammi wrote:"Intimacy" is not just actual intercourse. There are plenty of activities that they can (and most likely DO) enjoy without specifically playing "hide the weenie".

Why are people so fanatically invested in their physical connection? no no

People have been fanatically invested in onscreen physical chemistry since the first kiss or batting of the eyelashes made celluloid.
It's nothing new here with this show or this couple. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+79
renaissance
glazedover
charriotoffire
whit90
Pattycake92