SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:45 pm

I like his glasses.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm not sure if I would have been so completely honest with this question!

What are your three worst attributes?

1. Ego
2. Shame
3. Poor communicator

🇳🇴
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Is he the one on the video sitting talking to Des where he keeps taking off his glasses and putting them on and leering at her? Yuk

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Peppermom wrote:Is he the one on the video sitting talking to Des where he keeps taking off his glasses and putting them on and leering at her? Yuk

YUP! :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Peppermom wrote:Is he the one on the video sitting talking to Des where he keeps taking off his glasses and putting them on and leering at her? Yuk

That sure was interesting to watch! :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

That sure was interesting to watch! :P

That's putting it very nicely atem! Hugesmile

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:14 pm

I think he's also the one who yelled out "That's the worst magician ever" or something when the magician made Des disappear by taking her off for a talk. I burst out laughing at that and the talk they had. Kinda wish he had stayed for a couples weeks for the humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 10:16 pm

relaxing wrote:I think he's also the one who yelled out "That's the worst magician ever" or something when the magician made Des disappear by taking her off for a talk. I burst out laughing at that and the talk they had. Kinda wish he had stayed for a couples weeks for the humour.

Yes! He was the one who yelled that out. I laughed at that too! giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+15
DesFever
ja1968
california90
ThankMeLater
mare2