SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:35 am

NCGalBecca wrote:^^^I agree. His background in volunteering and service to those less fortunate as well as his sense of adventure could be appealing to her.

I agree. I put up an interview she did recently after being announced on the media thread where she said she wanted to travel the world with the love of her life and 'run home' to him every day!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 am

A doctor doesn't need to go on reality tv to find love. Either he was really impressed with Des, or he's doing this to check an item off his bucket list, "be on reality tv", ala Ames on Ashley's season.

As for Des, I can totally see her doing good work in developing nations. But until he resettles into a local practice, she'd have to put her own career on hold.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:10 am

He will prolly be just floored by the other idiots in the house and think i got put up with these guys??? 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Per RS:

Added (3/15): Larry has a child from a woman that he never married, who lives in LA with the mother. Not sure if it’s a boy or girl, but he doesn’t see his kid all that much.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Per RS:

Added (3/15): Larry has a child from a woman that he never married, who lives in LA with the mother. Not sure if it’s a boy or girl, but he doesn’t see his kid all that much.

What? I don't see Desirree with someone like that!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Yeah, his stock has fallen with me too.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 pm

It has with me, too.... but until we know the circumstances it's hard to be super critical. He is in a medical residency (moonlighting in the ER in Sonoma) up in northern California- residencies are gotten through a match system- and one doesn't always get the first choice. If the child/mom are in LA that could explain why he doesn't see his child often(400 miles each way). We'll have to see if he makes it past night 1.... and then if he talks about his child- and what he says.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 pm

^ Good point!

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Maybe in his time off he needs to be with his baby and not only reality t.v. boooooo! For him

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Don't see him going far anyways

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 pm

jcrbil wrote:It has with me, too.... but until we know the circumstances it's hard to be super critical. He is in a medical residency (moonlighting in the ER in Sonoma) up in northern California- residencies are gotten through a match system- and one doesn't always get the first choice. If the child/mom are in LA that could explain why he doesn't see his child often(400 miles each way). We'll have to see if he makes it past night 1.... and then if he talks about his child- and what he says.

Yeah, I agree. It just was surprising, because there is nothing indicating he even wants people to know about his child. no idea

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Just lost a ton of respect for the guy. I don't care how busy you are,you make time for your child. Your child needs to be a priority.Not reality TV.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Larry Burchett - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+15
DesFever
ja1968
california90
ThankMeLater
mare2