SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 am

Lol, thanks jurystillout!!

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:40 am

chaslom4 wrote:catherinegiudici
Me. In a bear costume. Doing a handstand. #tbt

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 48 D4e85182929d11e2a19522000a9f126b_7

giggling

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 48 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan25 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I respect your opinion Smiley I don't personally know these people . I mean who am i to judge.

Thanks! for understanding I wasn't trying to be mean to you at all and if it came off that way I'm sorry. It just frustrates when people label someone or their character when they don't know them if you know them fine but you don't even know the person I mean why say something like that?. That's why I like this forum because you can talk it out without calling names or anything mean like that.

But again I am sorry and I am not upset at all and thank you for respecting my opinion. :Smiley:

Patsfan25

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:Honestly I dont undrstand why people are more focusing on Sean and Peta's physically is an obsessing everyone still talking about?, not about dancing experience? Some of you hope Sean gets voted off early but you guys not give him a chance to have some dancing experience and learn something new in every weeks. Its lifetime once experience because life is too short. Look at D.L, Lisa and Andy are not good dancing, even tho Sean is way better than them.
My understandable that people wanted to see Sean spends time more with Catherine but like Catherine said she doesnt have to worried at all and support him all the way. Trust is a key.
I think people should respect his decision to join DWTS or not, but they re just obsessed about Sean and Peta's physically things than dancing togs which is sadly. People are taking so seriously.
I can imagine that if Sean gets voted off early, Sean writes on twitter " that what you want, happy now?!." laugh out loud! but seriously sigh! I just here to make a point thats all!

I agree with your first comment (bolded). Imo, Sean dated a variety of 25 women at the same time and still chose Catherine; so, I seriously doubt that she'd be concern about other women Also, after dating 25 women I doubt that Sean is interested in other women right now. And, remember that Sean is a "virgin" and he seems to views his female relationships differently. He doesn't appear to need to conquer every woman that comes his way. I say KUDOS for Sean. High clap

Last edited by 2observe on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

Patsfan25 wrote:
lovebachelorette2012 wrote:Honestly I dont undrstand why people are more focusing on Sean and Peta's physically is an obsessing everyone still talking about?, not about dancing experience? Some of you hope Sean gets voted off early but you guys not give him a chance to have some dancing experience and learn something new in every weeks. Its lifetime once experience because life is too short. Look at D.L, Lisa and Andy are not good dancing, even tho Sean is way better than them.
My understandable that people wanted to see Sean spends time more with Catherine but like Catherine said she doesnt have to worried at all and support him all the way. Trust is a key.
I think people should respect his decision to join DWTS or not, but they re just obsessed about Sean and Peta's physically things than dancing togs which is sadly. People are taking so seriously.
I can imagine that if Sean gets voted off early, Sean writes on twitter " that what you want, happy now?!." laugh out loud! but seriously sigh! I just here to make a point thats all!

I agree with everything you said I don't get why people are making a big deal over these pics when Cat doesn't seem like she has a problem w it and if she did I'm sure her and Sean would talk about it maybe. These fans act like they need to talk for Cat like come on people like I said that is why as a Peta fan I didn't want her to get Sean because I knew this would happen you pair two hot people up and people assume they have to hook even if one is taken. Then some of them want Sean out early because of him and Peta or he needs to be with Cat planning a wedding or he can't dance. Well news flash thats what the show use to be about people who can't dance not dancers danicng with dancers but people who can't learning to dance and their are others that should go way before Sean. Like I said I wanted Peta to get Indigo or someone single so she wouldn't have this problem because I knew once she got Sean the rumors would start and the hate would come with him onto her.

I also hope if Sean does go early which I hope he doesn't he goes to twitter "that what you want, happy now?!."

That would be hilarious I could see comments like "Now you can Cat can plan your wedding with that home wrecker taking up your time"

These so called fans you'd think they were Sean's parents telling him what he should do his an adult and this is his life if Sean and Cat do break up I wonder whos side these so called fans would take? anyways my hopes are not up at all when it comes to The Bachelor or The Bachelorette couples the only ones who worked were Ryan and Trista, Ashley and J.P., and surprisingly Jason and Molly for sure did not think they would last and I haven't watched every season so maybe I missed a couple that made but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Thank you for understanding. I agree with your comments about them. Really, not only Sean, I know people will still judge or opinion come to The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. My only concern for Des just because everyone love her already but whoever win her heart in the final if people dont like them togs or like them togs then everyone will hate her or not. Impossible!
I wish people need to take it easy since they re not footage in The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. I hope SeanCat stay togs to be true love, not for fans sake or tabloids!! no no

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 48 XNf0KkBJVC

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 am

OMG jimmy kimmel was hilarious ! Catherine was in the audience and jimmy kept on grilling them on the whole sex thing. He also said that the honey moon should take place on his show . He said people want to see the honey moon because its going to be like an explosion.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by chugwug Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:40 am

riddlexo3 wrote:OMG jimmy kimmel was hilarious ! Catherine was in the audience and jimmy kept on grilling them on the whole sex thing. He also said that the honey moon should take place on his show . He said people want to see the honey moon because its going to be like an explosion.

I agree!! the interview was cute and Jimmy asked him about those instagram pictures of him and Peta...Sean says that they're in competition with Derek Hough to see who can make the most hilarious pictures.

if you can...you all should watch the interview...Jimmy really asked him questions i'm sure everyone's wondering about but in a fun and hilarious way.

chugwug

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 am

riddlexo3 wrote:OMG jimmy kimmel was hilarious ! Catherine was in the audience and jimmy kept on grilling them on the whole sex thing. He also said that the honey moon should take place on his show . He said people want to see the honey moon because its going to be like an explosion.

I was really lol on his comment to Sean, "you must be like a rocket!... Ready to blast off"

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:45 am

I'm looking forward to watching it later here on the west coast! :Smiley:

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:45 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:

I was really laugh out loud on his comment to Sean, "you must be like a rocket!... Ready to blast off"

rofl I haven't even watched the segment but I am already giggling reading all these posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 am

He puts sean on the spot in the most hilarious way possible.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:51 am

I'll stay up to watch for sure. I am happy to know Cat is there.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

+88
RealityEscape
leeyah77
ph220
Princess81320
missouri