SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by ninu Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Facebook creeping says they most likely dated end of 2010 -- I can't get bigger/better pictures because it's privated, but -

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 1zxpi4x
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 2w4lmih

The ex is the bald white guy in glasses next to her :) He's a rapper - google/youtube Grynch - he even has a wiki page

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by Cari Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:10 pm

california90 wrote:Sorta off topic, but is this a joke or real? Idk, Catherine "liked" it or favorited the tweet.

Grynch ‏@Grynch206 Just watched my ex get engaged on The Bachelor and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Twinkletoes showed that tweet to me days ago and my reaction was "Cat do like nerds! giggling But i love Sean's version of Nerdiness better!" Bwahahaha

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Cari wrote:
california90 wrote:Sorta off topic, but is this a joke or real? Idk, Catherine "liked" it or favorited the tweet.

Grynch ‏@Grynch206 Just watched my ex get engaged on The Bachelor and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Twinkletoes showed that tweet to me days ago and my reaction was "Cat do like nerds! giggling But i love Sean's version of Nerdiness better!" Bwahahaha

Do you think he's the last serious boyfriend 3 yrs ago?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:35 pm

A tweet from Sean
http://instagram.com/p/W8j2QghrEm/

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Still talking about Jef and Emily? Lol. Well, I believe both couples are/were in love. Jef/Cat are similar in that they seem to be the main ones who are making the sacrifices for the relationship to work. I don't see Seancat having any better chance at making it last than Jem. I surely wish them the best and hope they can make it work. Being in DWTS is going to put Sean at even a greater risk of tabloid gossip. It's going to put a strain on the relationship.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 pm

ninu wrote:Facebook creeping says they most likely dated end of 2010 -- I can't get bigger/better pictures because it's privated, but -

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 1zxpi4x
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 2w4lmih

The ex is the bald white guy in glasses next to her :) He's a rapper - google/youtube Grynch - he even has a wiki page

Thanks for the info! Guess it is real. I can see where Catherine kinda gets her 'personality' or 'language' from - the Seattle urban scene.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Don't know him,but he communicates on twitter with expletives, s!!! and F!!!, and he feels dark. Guess its part of his music/rap persona. The opposite of the gentleman that is Sean.

Really? How weird it must be for her to go to a religious Southern boy then. Cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Not my type. I'm sure he's a nice fella.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Well you all are going to want to see this picture

Guess who were together today (you will like)

Hey seanlowe09 ! Honored to have run into the 2 beautiful ladies in your life today!

http://instagram.com/p/W-tePJMaYv/
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Well, none of her past relationships worked. She tried something different with Sean. I think with her Daddy issues it probably affected her in how she saw men. Its all process, and she processed her 'stuff' with the different guys. But she did say that she is conservative when it comes to relationships. So I find that interesting. Its all process. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:21 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Well you all are going to want to see this picture

Hey seanlowe09 ! Honored to have run into the 2 beautiful ladies in your life today!

Awesome! Glad his mom and probably his dad are out there to support him, plus hang out with Catherine too. I want a group picture of them all now. I'm greedy like that.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:21 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Well you all are going to want to see this picture

COOL! And they look happy together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

+88
RealityEscape
leeyah77
ph220
Princess81320
missouri