SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by Gingsterose Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Yrkiemommy, you have no idea how much your post made me feel better lol. I too, watch the Real housewives lol. My mom who never watches the Bachelor loves Real housewives.
I never followed JP and Ashley (but saw the AFTR and theu seemed really happy). I stopped watching the show after Andy and Tessa. I also loved Molly and Jason and was really routing for them against all odds. After Andessa, I was never invested until SeanCat. And now I wish I never saw the last episode after the hometown date because that is when SeanCat had their date in Seattle and Sean was just too happy. After that, went back and saw some of their interraction. I haven't seen all the episodes though since I heard their was not a lot of SeanCAt time anyway.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:24 pm

umngirl wrote:Catherine is a big Real Housewives and by associate Vanderpump Rules fan. I beat she's excited these people even know who she is. If she hangs out with them from time to time I don't see it as a big deal.

What I find interesting is that they have been in L.A. but have not been papped yet. Maybe they are keeping to more low key places or better yet, not tipping off the paps of their every move like some people have in the past.

I do think they are doing a good job (so far, after a week) of just living and LA life. Yes, they are in contact with some of the celebrity scene- but then they've just finished a TV show themselves and Sean in embarking on another. Still, hanging at the Vanderpump restaurant is a natural since she is also on DWTS. They are clearly not attracting the paparazzi to themselves by "shopping" in certain stores and having their pictures taken or anything like that. Instead we're seeing pictures posted on twitter of IG by fans- who have asked to take pics and Sean and Catherine have graciously obliged. Otherwise, they are pictures they've taken themselves.

Sean did have a couple taken by a pap that I saw last night- but he was arriving at the dance studio. The paps hang out there to get those photos- can't be helped.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by leajohn Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Thanks everyone, I guess the one vanderpump girl saying " she wants in " threw me. It is so nice to throw something out there, and you lovely ladies can think more rationally than me...I love this place...

Last edited by leajohn on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
leajohn
leajohn

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you for shedding some "CLARITY" hahaha. I am a returning Bach addict so don't know the dynamics of the other couples. Now I can enjoy the rest of my Sunday lol
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:51 pm

albean99 wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:
leajohn wrote:Just hoping the Hollywood bug, doesn't bite.

That is my fear for them, not Peta or another woman. Maybe it is good they are discovering it now and they realize if their love is more important than being on the spotlight. Maybe all the Hollywood lifestyle that they are experiencing now will make them realize it is not worth losing the love of your life for. And if the gravity of Hollywood is greater, then we know it is not meant to be.

It seems that Catherine is trying to associate herself with those reality stars (I haven't seen this show). Did not see that coming. :shocked!:

I feel like a downer because from my optimism to being uneasy about their relationship. hissyfit

Huh? Not sure what you mean.

For what it's worth, I don't believe Emily & Jeff were ever really anything more than photo ops and saying the right thing at the time. I saw them as more like a DeAnna/Jesse type. I have no idea if Sean & Catherine have what it takes but do see them as a real couple with true feelings for each other and not just a had to pick someone choice.

Albean, totally agree with your comparison of Emily and Jef with DeAnna and Jesse. I also agree with what you said about Catherine and Sean - of course, the jury is still out as to whether the relationship will continue to grow in the real world but as of now I see them as a real couple with genuine and deep feelings for each other.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 pm

OMG now this is making me so freakin excited!!! Seanie boy is looking so adorable. I can't wait for him to do the waltz with Cat on their wedding night!!

Enjoy their rehearsal pics! sorry..i still don't know how to post pics here..oopsies..

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/photos/seasons/16/first-rehearsals/media/dancing-with-the-stars-rehearsals-sean-lowe-42
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Lisa Vanderpump will give Catherine good advise so dont worry to much you all it is all good as far as I am concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:21 pm

akinitohoy wrote:
OMG now this is making me so freakin excited!!! Seanie boy is looking so adorable. I can't wait for him to do the waltz with Cat on their wedding night!!

Enjoy their rehearsal pics! sorry..i still don't know how to post pics here..oopsies..

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/photos/seasons/16/first-rehearsals/media/dancing-with-the-stars-rehearsals-sean-lowe-42

Thank you for the link - he doesn't look that bad and I'm looking forward to watching him tomorrow night!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 pm

akinitohoy wrote:

Does your username happen to be: "Hey, this is mine!" In Filipino. At first I thought you had a Japanese name but I broke down the word into three. I'm a little slow to catch on. . . Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Has anyone watched Vanderpump Rules? What are the women like on the show? I think Catherine follows 3 of them on twitter. Sean also met and took photos with 2 of them on 3/11, before the bachelor finale aired.

Maybe they're acquaintances through Peta and the guy who runs bhl mag?

I don't really think the people they follow on twitter is a big deal but if Sean/cat's relationship falls apart while they're in LA (media hoopla), then I will view them as Jake/Vienna 2.0.

Edit: Albean99 brought up an interesting point that we haven't seen many if any (since gma, I think) photos of them, taken by the paparazzi. JP/Ashley even got a little more love than Sean/Cat. I hope it stays this way, ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:44 pm

estahafa wrote:
akinitohoy wrote:

Does your username happen to be: "Hey, this is mine!" In Filipino. At first I thought you had a Japanese name but I broke down the word into three. I'm a little slow to catch on. . . Welcome!

HAHA. Yes, that's exactly what it means :) long story but I won't bore u with it...thanks for the welcome!
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Sorta off topic, but is this a joke or real? Idk, Catherine "liked" it or favorited the tweet.

Grynch ‏@Grynch206 Just watched my ex get engaged on The Bachelor and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

+88
RealityEscape
leeyah77
ph220
Princess81320
missouri