SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 am

^^^there are secure buildings all over LA. no need to move to santa monica for that, and if you want to avoid the paps it is not the place to move to at all. it's a lot of fun living there. i did for quite awhile. it's expensive but it's the beach and a very creative atmosphere.

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:54 am

No, she didn't need to move to Santa Monica to find a secure building, but needing a more secure building might have been a reason to move.... and then she could choose to move near the beach, which she loves.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:13 am

I'm thinking Des isn't moving anytime soon especially now that I find out she just did. She's in a location that a lot of people want to be so if the guy (Brooks most likely) can move I think he will and not her. I'm sure she's open to moving at some point but her career is also important to her. I'd say the same no matter who's the f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:23 am

albean99 wrote:I'm thinking Des isn't moving anytime soon especially now that I find out she just did. She's in a location that a lot of people want to be so if the guy (Brooks most likely) can move I think he will and not her. I'm sure she's open to moving at some point but her career is also important to her. I'd say the same no matter who's the f1.  

That makes sense. Particularly since others upthread have pointed out that this is a surfing area and that is something she has clearly said she is looking forward to do. I think thats cute !

I had no idea that she moved ! Seems like she has done quite a bit with interviews and moving and secret meetups. Busy girl.

Though I was wondering if she and F1 would actually move in together, I thought she was not tending to living together. Maybe he will just move to be nearer her. Obviously she has also said she is open to getting married early so who knows.

Does anyone know if she has career opportunities there - actually for both her and whomever she picks andéor would they be able to commute easily.question

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 am

albean99 wrote:I'm thinking Des isn't moving anytime soon especially now that I find out she just did. She's in a location that a lot of people want to be so if the guy (Brooks most likely) can move I think he will and not her. I'm sure she's open to moving at some point but her career is also important to her. I'd say the same no matter who's the f1.  

Are we sure that Des did move? I don't know where she would have found the time. Didn't the show finish about 6 weeks ago? Then she has been all over the place doing interviews. But I guess anything is possible.
:greenman:
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:06 pm

I think it's a lot of speculation, about the moving and what Des will want to do and what the F1 will want to do. And whether or not they'll even make it. My opinion is, most likely they won't, so I hope that Brooks doesn't do something stupid like move away from his job to be nearer her because she refuses to bend (ala Emily). Brooks has a job. Jef didn't, really. Des, supposedly doesn't have much of one. If she loves Brooks, she can do bridal dress design here. There's a big market for wedding dresses here. And if Brooks is very much into marketing and having his own business, Salt Lake's a very good place for that. One of the best in the U.S.

I hope that BROOKS is smart about his future and is a little more demanding that Jef ever was. If Des really loves him she'll move. If there's that great divide in their lives, they really aren't going in the same directions, then most likely they just won't work, like I said.

But then, despite Des's hopefully giving attitude, Brooks just might prefer to move to LA. It just seems it's not a very good start to their relationship that he would have to. If she really wants to be with him, she'd climb mountains for him (literally). Just look at al the other couples on the show, or off the show (but that met because of the show), who have made it. How often did the woman move? Most of the time. Trista and Ryan, Jason and Molly, Ashley and JP, Chris and Peyton, Blake and Holly. Which way did the woman go? His direction. If Brooks has to go hers, that's a red flag to me. Brooks needs those roots, the job he's doing well in, the career he was probably planning on growing. It makes a man strong.

I don't know about Sean and Catherine, but somehow I can't see Sean uprooting from Texas.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:29 pm

canyonvue wrote:I think it's a lot of speculation, about the moving and what Des will want to do and what the F1 will want to do. And whether or not they'll even make it. My opinion is, most likely they won't, so I hope that Brooks doesn't do something stupid like move away from his job to be nearer her because she refuses to bend (ala Emily). Brooks has a job. Jef didn't, really. Des, supposedly doesn't have much of one. If she loves Brooks, she can do bridal dress design here. There's a big market for wedding dresses here. And if Brooks is very much into marketing and having his own business, Salt Lake's a very good place for that. One of the best in the U.S.

I hope that BROOKS is smart about his future and is a little more demanding that Jef ever was. If Des really loves him she'll move. If there's that great divide in their lives, they really aren't going in the same directions, then most likely they just won't work, like I said.

But then, despite Des's hopefully giving attitude, Brooks just might prefer to move to LA. It just seems it's not a very good start to their relationship that he would have to. If she really wants to be with him, she'd climb mountains for him (literally). Just look at al the other couples on the show, or off the show (but that met because of the show), who have made it. How often did the woman move? Most of the time. Trista and Ryan, Jason and Molly, Ashley and JP, Chris and Peyton, Blake and Holly. Which way did the woman go? His direction. If Brooks has to go hers, that's a red flag to me. Brooks needs those roots, the job he's doing well in, the career he was probably planning on growing. It makes a man strong.

I don't know about Sean and Catherine, but somehow I can't see Sean uprooting from Texas.

I see nothing in Des that indicates that Des is not willing to bend as you stated. She has said several times that she puts her relationship first and does all she can to make it work. In the interview Brooks had done he made the comment that he was open to moving to Cali. So just because he makes the move is no indication that they will not make it. These two seem sincere and I think they will give it there all.

Granted the women have moved in the past and have made it down the isle but what's to say Brooks and Des will break that pattern just like Brooks broke it first date curse. I am sure they will discuss this and do what is best for them. I have more confidence in them making it than I did with Jef and Em. But whatever they decide to do I really hope they make it and wish them the best.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:30 pm

canyonvue wrote:I think it's a lot of speculation, about the moving and what Des will want to do and what the F1 will want to do. And whether or not they'll even make it. My opinion is, most likely they won't, so I hope that Brooks doesn't do something stupid like move away from his job to be nearer her because she refuses to bend (ala Emily). Brooks has a job. Jef didn't, really. Des, supposedly doesn't have much of one. If she loves Brooks, she can do bridal dress design here. There's a big market for wedding dresses here. And if Brooks is very much into marketing and having his own business, Salt Lake's a very good place for that. One of the best in the U.S.

Hasn't he kind of already. They are still in LA they have not moved to Dallas, yet.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:41 pm

I think if a relationship is meant to be they'll make it work and that has nothing to do with location. It's hard to point at the 3 marriages and extrapolate that they've worked because the women moved.  The women moved in a lot of cases where it didn't work also. Didn't JP also compromise by moving out of NYC to split the difference with Ashley?  

Peyton moved to where Chris is because of his business with his brother and only after they went back & forth for many months. Ditto with Molly. That's probably a better way for the new couples to emulate because it's time to see if you have what it takes before anyone makes the big move.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Hasn't he kind of already.  They are still in LA they have not moved to Dallas, yet.

Yes, but they both moved, or are rooting up their lives, in that case. A nice compromise is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 pm

DesFever wrote:Desiree moved after Bachelorette filming. She lives in Santa Monica now.

I take it this is a confirmed bit of information.question

Perhaps she let go of her previous appt. prior to filming and has now decided on where to settle.
I`m with those that think that means she won`t be uprooting herself again in a couple of months but who knows what sort of roots she has laid down in SM.

(Guess I should go read the previous few pages again carefully to see what is speculation and what is fact.)

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 pm

I don't know if she's staying at a place temporarily or permanent, but people got that by reading people posting on her Instagram.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+65
BarbB222
brittany4400
eliza3
etsluu
klisack