SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by HowSoonIsNow Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! You have no idea how excited I am that they have chosen Desiree! I love this girl. She's my favorite as far as females casted ever on the show. Now, find some men worthy of her and I'll be a happy camper. And keep her brother far far away from this season. She doesn't deserve his crap!

Laughing, find a great partner for "The Amazing Race" while you are at it. DWTS...nope ...doesn't interest me, at all.

Me too! giggling Oh, I'd rather anyone go on AR than DWTS for once.

Unfortunately, AR is on CBS and DWTS is on ABC. Networks will always sign them up for other shows on the same network....hence, bachelors and bettes on DWTS. Too bad because I would have loved to see Sean and Catherine on AR. That would have been a bonding experience and have given us an insight into the relationship. I think they would have been a hoot!!!

Rapelling mountains, chugging fresh goat milk, climbing trees - Desiree would be a perfect contestant for TAR!
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Desiree has said she would love to be a part of AR but had not considered applying. She felt she would do well in the competition. I have no doubt! She's a trooper!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Sean Lowe’s Sister: Desiree for Next Bachelorette! — Exclusive

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Desiree's kindness shines through.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 am

I'm so excited to see her as the next Bachelorette! She's my favorite from the get go. Hopefully she will have some amazing men on her season!
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 am

intheroom wrote:I'm so excited to see her as the next Bachelorette! She's my favorite from the get go. Hopefully she will have some amazing men on her season!

starwelcome intheroom!

Glad you joined our site!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 pm

I haven't felt so possessive since Brad and Ryan Sutter regarding this silly show! They better find her some great men. This girl has it all and her heart is HUGE! Don't go messing wid my girl, TPTB!

I knew Sean's sister really liked her. Sometimes I wonder if she asked Sean....if I could ignore her brother, why didn't you?
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:

starwelcome intheroom!

Glad you joined our site!

Thank you for the sweet welcome! High clap

mprssdbyu wrote:I haven't felt so possessive since Brad and Ryan Sutter regarding this silly show! They better find her some great men. This girl has it all and her heart is HUGE! Don't go messing wid my girl, TPTB!

I knew Sean's sister really liked her. Sometimes I wonder if she asked Sean....if I could ignore her brother, why didn't you?

Des is so sweet and very likable, it's hard not to like her. But yes, I wonder about that as well. The look on Sean's face at WTA when his eyes met her, it's just so sweet. His whole face light up like a kid on Christmas's morning. laugh out loud
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 am

I like Des although was hoping for Lesley M (who seems to be busy with a cute guy anyway) and also think Sarah would have been good. Not a fan of her brother but we won't have to see him until he torments the f2 guys. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:11 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Desiree has said she would love to be a part of AR but had not considered applying. She felt she would do well in the competition. I have no doubt! She's a trooper!

I know it will never happen, but I just would rather see a person from this series get on that show than DWTS. Only person I want to see shaking it on my screen now is Roberto. giggling
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 pm

intheroom wrote:I'm so excited to see her as the next Bachelorette! She's my favorite from the get go. Hopefully she will have some amazing men on her season!
I agree! Dez was my F1 choice before it was spoiled. She has many layers to her: athletic, artistic, reflective, creative...I could go on, but you get the point. I hope TPTB were casting guys with Dez in mind. My fear is that, if they were casting for Lindsay, the guys might be younger and not in a place where they are looking to get engaged except to satisfy the demands of the show.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Litta123 wrote:
I agree! Dez was my F1 choice before it was spoiled. She has many layers to her: athletic, artistic, reflective, creative...I could go on, but you get the point. I hope TPTB were casting guys with Dez in mind. My fear is that, if they were casting for Lindsay, the guys might be younger and not in a place where they are looking to get engaged except to satisfy the demands of the show.

Thats what I was thinking too, but hopefully they casted a bunch of guys and end up picking the right ones.

RS said in his blog he would spoil some of the contestants.. so I guess we'll start seeing these guys soon!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+65
BarbB222
brittany4400
eliza3
etsluu
klisack