SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

Post by booty Tue May 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Ok. I guess it will be confirmed when the screencaps are made.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 10:31 pm

booty wrote:Ok. I guess it will be confirmed when the screencaps are made.

Sorry. I haven't seen it yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Tue May 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Its fine. Thanks though, you might be right :)
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm

I believe there was a scene on a small couch/chair with two guys who appear to be fighting, and I do think one was Brooks, but I would be willing to bet they were 'play fighting' and it was not a real or bad fight. I hope that makes sense!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Much as I was disappointed the bloopers were all seen, it was great seeing all the live tweeting! I missed that :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I believe there was a scene on a small couch/chair with two guys who appear to be fighting, and I do think one was Brooks, but I would be willing to bet they were 'play fighting' and it was not a real or bad fight. I hope that makes sense!

I thought the one fella looked like Brooks too, he's the only guy with that type of hair. And yes I wouldn't doubt they make it look like something it is not in that particular scene

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue May 21, 2013 10:53 pm

sbolduc wrote:Ohh I like Drew too, I just cannot get Jake P out of my head when I look at him :headbanging

Even Reality Steve said that Drew has the Jake Pavelka vibe to him minus the phoniness. I really like him, can't wait to see the preview! :Smiley:

DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Max64 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I believe there was a scene on a small couch/chair with two guys who appear to be fighting, and I do think one was Brooks, but I would be willing to bet they were 'play fighting' and it was not a real or bad fight. I hope that makes sense!

I thought the one fella looked like Brooks too, he's the only guy with that type of hair. And yes I wouldn't doubt they make it look like something it is not in that particular scene

Yes one of those guys was definitely Brooks, and to me it did not look like "real" fighting at all I thought it was the music video but then i realized that Brooks wasn't on that date, I am assuming they are making fun of something/someone
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 21, 2013 11:05 pm

DesFever wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Ohh I like Drew too, I just cannot get Jake P out of my head when I look at him :headbanging

Even Reality Steve said that Drew has the Jake Pavelka vibe to him minus the phoniness. I really like him, can't wait to see the preview! :Smiley:

Yes RS did say that, I got the impression he seemed to favour Drew, Ben and Zack K
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 11:06 pm

It showed that James and Ben are the drama makers. However, James wasn't a jerk like Rated R was...I mean, he really seemed sad. But, Desiree seemed like she was over it by then.

I thought that Zak was just a lot of reaction shots. The guys really liked Desiree.

She really seemed into Bryden to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 21, 2013 11:11 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Yes one of those guys was definitely Brooks, and to me it did not look like "real" fighting at all I thought it was the music video but then i realized that Brooks wasn't on that date, I am assuming they are making fun of something/someone

Yep, looked like buddies to me fooling around.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Yeah, I thought it looked like Mike G and Brooks? It was for sure Brooks, but it looked like they were probably acting out what happened?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

+45
brittany4400
moonpie
black_tears
Fall5021
Spoil Me Again