SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1 Empty Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - -ABC ANNOUNCES PREMIERE DATES FOR THE BACHELORETTE,

ABC ANNOUNCES PREMIERE DATES FOR HIT REALITY SERIES"THE BACHELORETTE,"

Both Shows Will Air Mondays on ABC Beginning in May

New Bachelorette Will Be Announced Live During "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose"
The hit reality romance series "The Bachelorette" will return to the ABC schedule, along with "Mistresses," a sexy new scripted drama, on Monday nights beginning in May.

"The Bachelorette," now in its ninth season, will premiere MONDAY, MAY 20 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network, before moving to its regular time slot of 8:00-10:00 p.m., ET the following week. The identity of the latest Bachelorette will be revealed during "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," airing LIVE on MONDAY, MARCH 11 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

"THE BACHELORETTE"

This season the hit romance reality series will feature its ninth edition with the lucky new Bachelorette getting to know 25 fortunate men via a series of social gatherings and exotic, romantic dates - some in groups, some individually. She will introduce some of the men to her family and will visit their hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible. At the end of the journey, filled with drama and surprises against the backdrop of spectacular international settings and featuring innovative twists and special guest stars, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will she hand out her final rose? And if she does, will the final bachelor accept it and propose?

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.
Link

Last edited by Love_Me on Wed May 22, 2013 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Bachelorette' season premiere set for May 20

There is little rest for rose lovers. ABC has announced that the ninth season of The Bachelorette will premiere on May 20. The lucky single lady will be officially revealed on March 11, after the season finale of Bachelor Sean Lowe’s journey, during The Bachelor: After the Final Rose.

Should it be AshLee, whose heart was crushed when Sean said goodbye after she made his final three? Vote below.

Results so far:

Yes. 17.25%

No. 82.75%

Thanks frajosfanofchris!

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison Here we go... again!!! RT @EW: 'Bachelorette' season premiere set for May 20 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

Post by Mimi27 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

I just heard on E news that the Bachelorette will be named on March 11.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Who's likely to be the next 'Bachelorette'?

ABC announced today that we'll find out who the new Bachelorette is on March 11, during The Bachelor: After the Final Rose. (10 p.m.)

When we chatted on Friday in Los Angeles with host Chris Harrison backstage at the taping of the Women Tell All episode, which airs Monday on ABC, he said he and show honcho Mike Fleiss would be going out to dinner that night to discuss it. He insisted that no one has been cast yet. But it also seemed clear there are at least three front-runners.

"You can do three shows," he says. "Not only do I look at the girl, but I take it deeper and look at what kind of show it would be. You take AshLee Frazier, who would be a good Bachelorette."

AshLee openly declared her love for Bachelor Sean Lowe more than once on the show before he sent her packing on Monday's Overnight Date episode.

"She's ready to go," Harrison told USA TODAY. "She's ready for that in her life. She's perfectly timed for it."

But during the taping, he also referred to Desiree Hartsock as "America's sweetheart" more than once. Harrison said backstage, "If you printed a poster of what the show was created for, it would be Des. She's the girl next door, beautiful Katie Holmes." That, he says would be "an easy show" to produce.

And then there's Sarah Herron, who was born with one arm. "America has fallen in love with her," he says, adding, "I know it's leaked out we've made our decision, but we're still looking at all these possibilities."

Plus, he points out, "We still have one, maybe two others," depending on whether Sean found lasting love with his final pick.

The ninth season of The Bachelorette will premiere Monday, May 20.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:Who's likely to be the next 'Bachelorette'?

ABC announced today that we'll find out who the new Bachelorette is on March 11, during The Bachelor: After the Final Rose. (10 p.m.)

When we chatted on Friday in Los Angeles with host Chris Harrison backstage at the taping of the Women Tell All episode, which airs Monday on ABC, he said he and show honcho Mike Fleiss would be going out to dinner that night to discuss it. He insisted that no one has been cast yet. But it also seemed clear there are at least three front-runners.

"You can do three shows," he says. "Not only do I look at the girl, but I take it deeper and look at what kind of show it would be. You take AshLee Frazier, who would be a good Bachelorette."

AshLee openly declared her love for Bachelor Sean Lowe more than once on the show before he sent her packing on Monday's Overnight Date episode.

"She's ready to go," Harrison told USA TODAY. "She's ready for that in her life. She's perfectly timed for it."

But during the taping, he also referred to Desiree Hartsock as "America's sweetheart" more than once. Harrison said backstage, "If you printed a poster of what the show was created for, it would be Des. She's the girl next door, beautiful Katie Holmes." That, he says would be "an easy show" to produce.

And then there's Sarah Herron, who was born with one arm. "America has fallen in love with her," he says, adding, "I know it's leaked out we've made our decision, but we're still looking at all these possibilities."

Plus, he points out, "We still have one, maybe two others," depending on whether Sean found lasting love with his final pick.

The ninth season of The Bachelorette will premiere Monday, May 20.

Chris and his crap talk. Sigh. Thanks for posting the article.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Same horse crap as before this season LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 am

Rumored Bachelorette Pick Desiree Hartsock Spotted With Camera Crew in L.A.

Eat your heart out, Sean Lowe.

Desiree Hartsock, a fan favorite from the latest season of The Bachelor whom many a person thought should have been the last woman standing when Sean gets down on one knee, was spotted today with a camera crew at the L.A.-area Santa Monica Pier shooting...

A Bachelorette promo, perhaps?!

E! News exclusively reported last week that Des was in final talks to become the new Bachelorette. And, while it's unclear what exactly she was shooting in Santa Monica today (and a Bachelorette crew would have been sworn to secrecy, regardless), there's something awfully familiar about a single gal, hair blowing in the breeze, gazing at the ocean while looking as if she's waiting for the man of her dreams to materialize.

"Des was smiling and was happy. She definitely seemed like she was enjoying herself," an eyewitness to the secret-but-public shoot exclusively told E! News.

The source also told us that Des, indeed, was on the pier at one point, looking off into the distance, cotton candy in hand.

Warner Bros. meanwhile, has reiterated that the studio doesn't comment on casting rumors or speculation and that the identity of the newest Bachelorette will be officially revealed during After the Final Rose, airing after The Bachelor finale on Monday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:59 am

Finally! Hugesmile

giggling With the cotton candy!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:50 am

I'm glad you're interested in this new season atem! Have missed you very much! bestbud!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 am

umngirl wrote:Rumored Bachelorette Pick Desiree Hartsock Spotted With Camera Crew in L.A.

Eat your heart out, Sean Lowe.

Desiree Hartsock, a fan favorite from the latest season of The Bachelor whom many a person thought should have been the last woman standing when Sean gets down on one knee, was spotted today with a camera crew at the L.A.-area Santa Monica Pier shooting...

A Bachelorette promo, perhaps?!

E! News exclusively reported last week that Des was in final talks to become the new Bachelorette. And, while it's unclear what exactly she was shooting in Santa Monica today (and a Bachelorette crew would have been sworn to secrecy, regardless), there's something awfully familiar about a single gal, hair blowing in the breeze, gazing at the ocean while looking as if she's waiting for the man of her dreams to materialize.

"Des was smiling and was happy. She definitely seemed like she was enjoying herself," an eyewitness to the secret-but-public shoot exclusively told E! News.

The source also told us that Des, indeed, was on the pier at one point, looking off into the distance, cotton candy in hand.

Warner Bros. meanwhile, has reiterated that the studio doesn't comment on casting rumors or speculation and that the identity of the newest Bachelorette will be officially revealed during After the Final Rose, airing after The Bachelor finale on Monday.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:05 am

Thanks San! Looks a bit chilly there!

Mmm...what's Des smilees going to be?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:06 am

atem wrote:Thanks San! Looks a bit chilly there!

Mmm...what's Des smilees going to be?

Not really smilies, but hey, it's friday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Thread #1

+45
brittany4400
moonpie
black_tears
Fall5021
Spoil Me Again