SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 75 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ImeldaMarcos Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Agreed about the poll. Poor taste. Rather lukewarm showing by Shay. Wonder if it was about the fact that she hasn't actually spoken to Bubba? Seems rather put out by that.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 75 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bronwyn Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:41 pm

My biggest complaint about the show last night, and I've noticed this on a couple of ABC shows recently, is the background music was so loud it made it hard to hear what anyone was saying at times. But as they've already cancelled the two shows I did like, which was Last Resort and Zero Hour, and the Bachelor series is the only other ABC show I watch, guess I don't have to worry about it for awhile.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:54 pm

I watched Shay's interview and thought she came across just like in her previous ones. She seems to be very controlled on tv (maybe warned by Sean on how to be?). She said nice things about Catherine but when you think about it she doesn't know her very well. I definitely don't think she disapproves of Sean's choice.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:24 pm

To add some perspective, Shay is married to Sean's best friend from college. I'm sure Shay's ideal might have been for Sean to marry some bff of hers. So her desire to bond with her new SIL might be stronger than the typical sister's reaction.

Not saying I agree with her POV, just saying I get where she might be coming from.

While most leads have a "journey" while on the show, I think that Sean's journey, and perhaps Shay's as well, begins now. They have a lot of change and growth ahead of them. Catherine might be the first real challenge for this family, however slight that challenge might actually be.

Sean's dad seems up for it. He even seems excited for it. I think Papa Jay and Catherine are a lot alike, with their focus on goofy humor (armadillo for dinner?) and their joyful smiles. Sean is more reserved like his mom, along for the ride that these two forces of nature provide.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:35 pm

I feel really sad for Shay if her biggest accomplishment in life, what she wants people to see when they first click on her twitter page, is that she's "the sister of Sean, the bachelor". I went back and read some of her blog posts and I think she is nothing but fame hungry. I only went back a few weeks or so but I'd say 80% of her blog is about Sean/The Bachelor. She can't say enough about how much she loves the producers and how it's not scripted at all and how crazy it is that her little brother is the bachelor. But when the most important episode of the season comes around, she has nothing to say? Again, wow. I just feel really sad for this poor woman who is so incredibly jealous that her brother had the opportunity to be on TV. She also started making appearances on some talk show to give her thoughts on the episodes...man, something tells me that she would love nothing more than to be in the limelight. She can talk and talk about how she is a woman of family and faith, but the fact that she couldn't even congratulate her brother speaks volumes. What a fame whore. Best of luck to Sean and Catherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:42 pm

I totally disagree about Shay being about getting attention/fame. She has a blog so it's natural to talk about her brother being on the show and she handled herself very well on the interviews I saw. I also see no reason why she can't be friends with Catherine. She's the one who pointed out that Lindsay comes across as younger than Cat. I live in Dallas so Shay seems very much like a lot of moms that I know. I think I'd like her. :Nod:

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:49 pm

thumbsup
albean99 wrote:I totally disagree about Shay being about getting attention/fame. She has a blog so it's natural to talk about her brother being on the show and she handled herself very well on the interviews I saw. I also see no reason why she can't be friends with Catherine. She's the one who pointed out that Lindsay comes across as younger than Cat. I live in Dallas so Shay seems very much like a lot of moms that I know. I think I'd like her. :Nod:

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:13 pm

albean99 wrote:I totally disagree about Shay being about getting attention/fame. She has a blog so it's natural to talk about her brother being on the show and she handled herself very well on the interviews I saw. I also see no reason why she can't be friends with Catherine. She's the one who pointed out that Lindsay comes across as younger than Cat. I live in Dallas so Shay seems very much like a lot of moms that I know. I think I'd like her. :Nod:

I always look forward to her recaps and her BFF's. too! I do not think she is a fame whore either! However, my concern was as I stated from my previous posts, her not tweeting about a simple or short greeting to Sean and Cat will draw attention to her and eventually her brother and Cat. Don't you find it odd that Shay's been tweeting a storm every episode THEN at the finale, she's *deadma? oops! tagalog word! it seems like *nothing hapoened when it's her brother's monumental day? the whole bachnation tweeted their greetings and her sister? #tierraEyebrows i sure hope noone notices. but i doubt it. I love how SeanCat seems so consumed by their love for each other., I feel whatever her reasons are (valid or not) is a fly in the ointment. Am just trying to put myself in SeanCat's shoes. My concern is for them because I so badly want them to be like Jash!

But yeah, am confident Cat will win her and Andrew over! And by the time of their wedding, cat and shay are bffs!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Cari wrote:

I always look forward to her recaps and her BFF's. too! I do not think she is a fame whore either! However, my concern was as I stated from my previous posts, her not tweeting about a simple or short greeting to Sean and Cat will draw attention to her and eventually her brother and Cat. Don't you find it odd that Shay's been tweeting a storm every episode THEN at the finale, she's *deadma? oops! tagalog word! it seems like *nothing hapoened when it's her brother's monumental day? the whole bachnation tweeted their greetings and her sister? #tierraEyebrows i sure hope noone notices. but i doubt it. I love how SeanCat seems so consumed by their love for each other., I feel whatever her reasons are (valid or not) is a fly in the ointment. Am just trying to put myself in SeanCat's shoes. My concern is for them because I so badly want them to be like Jash!

But yeah, am confident Cat will win her and Andrew over! And by the time of their wedding, cat and shay are bffs!

Agreed with albean. Thank you.

Silence last night doesn't bother me. She hadn't seen the episode. She likely wanted to soak it in- at least all the part that she wasn't present for. And today's blog, more than anything else was about their experience in and going to Thailand- which included relatively short visits with each of the F2. She hasn't been able to spend any real time with her future sister in law.... so give her a break. We might see her in the audience at DWTS a time or two- who wouldn't go if a family member were competing.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Cari wrote:

Silence last night doesn't bother me. She hadn't seen the episode. She likely wanted to soak it in- at least all the part that she wasn't present for. And today's blog, more than anything else was about their experience in and going to Thailand- which included relatively short visits with each of the F2. She hasn't been able to spend any real time with her future sister in law.... so give her a break. We might see her in the audience at DWTS a time or two- who wouldn't go if a family member were competing.

I think so too. I just looked at Lesley M's twitter and she hasn't publicly congratulated them either and she was Cat's best friend on the show. If it were me I would think it were strange to tweet something when I'd be doing it personally. Not everyone thinks about what the fans are going to think.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:44 pm

albean99 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
Cari wrote:

I think so too. I just looked at Lesley M's twitter and she hasn't publicly congratulated them either and she was Cat's best friend on the show. If it were me I would think it were strange to tweet something when I'd be doing it personally. Not everyone thinks about what the fans are going to think.

I'm a fan of Shay's tweets and blogs. It was a regular pattern, without fail, she live tweets EVERY episode! one cannot blame me for being surprised or perplexed. The difference with Lesley is she expressed her preference live on national TV already. She has been vocal since she left. She and Cat would comment on each other's instagram. We are not left wanting who she prefers. i do not need to check her twiiter to know.

It's been a day since the AFTR. You haven't seen the episode? Sure. Again, my frustration stems from what SeanCat would feel. It is NOT what i feel or the fans would feel. Obviously, everyone does not think what the fans would think because someone seemed not to care what her sibling and his new relationship would feel.

I thank all of you who are trying to "balance" my overreaction/speculation! giggling I will not apologize for my emo/overzealous observation. Hehe don't worry, ill be fine! what i told myself is to look forward to the future..Shay and Cat will be bffs eventually.. bestbud!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:44 am

For more Finale and After The Final Rose Screencaps of Sean & Catherine go here:

Sean & Catherine - Finale Screencaps/Pictures - No-Discussion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+109
Gingsterose
california90
pavalygurl
atem
imouttatime