SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by clueless Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Has anyone discussed the possibility that the frc letter may actually be from Sean's mom?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:55 pm

In Chiang Rai, Sean stayed at the Pa Sak Tong Villa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm sorry, but Lindsay's dress does not look good. And funny she is in silver (2nd place) and Catherine is in gold (1st place).

Ha! Part of me thinks their handlers intentionally led them down this road. Neither dress IMHO is attractive and what is with the hair lack of stylist this time round? That whole FRC set up is horrible the last two season. Again MHO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'm sorry, but Lindsay's dress does not look good. And funny she is in silver (2nd place) and Catherine is in gold (1st place).

Ha! Part of me thinks their handlers intentionally led them down this road. Neither dress IMHO is attractive and what is with the hair lack of stylist this time round? That whole FRC set up is horrible the last two season. Again MHO.

Kash, I'm hoping both the dresses and the site look better than the pictures show. You are right, something is missing this year in the style department.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by sky Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Yeah, I agree, like they are low on budget or something, the dresses look too plain.
I really like the dress Ashley had during her final rosé ceremony, it was so glamorous, so dreamy.

sky

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 pm

sky wrote:Yeah, I agree, like they are low on budget or something, the dresses look too plain.
I really like the dress Ashley had during her final rosé ceremony, it was so glamorous, so dreamy.

Ashley's dress was perfect for her - it was my favorite! It seems they never pic the best dresses for the ladies on the Bachelor. It's like they find a designer that will loan or give them dresses and bingo - that's it- whether they fit the girls style, body or personality.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:42 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
sky wrote:Yeah, I agree, like they are low on budget or something, the dresses look too plain.

Ashley's dress was perfect for her - it was my favorite! It seems they never pic the best dresses for the ladies on the Bachelor. It's like they find a designer that will loan or give them dresses and bingo - that's it- whether they fit the girls style, body or personality.

It used to be they had quite a few dresses to choose from and were guided by their handler/stylist to choose hair, makeup, dress. So I don't know what happened this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

The FRC setting really does look hokey, as it did for Emily's and Ben's too. Not the right thread, but every time I've seen shots of the LA mansion this year, I think WTH! It looks as though it was decorated by blind gypsies.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm

If Sean knew Cat was the one before the frc he should have let Lindsay go before the RC but maybe tptb didn't let him who knows.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:28 pm

BKay wrote:The FRC setting really does look hokey, as it did for Emily's and Ben's too. Not the right thread, but every time I've seen shots of the LA mansion this year, I think WTH! It looks as though it was decorated by blind gypsies.

Every set decorator in Hollywood is a blind gypsy... Lighting is everything, and a hose down of the driveway does wonders. To reassure you, by daylight, it looks just like every other mansion in the 'hood.

Production values on the road just crack me up, too. i can hear the art director saying, Oh, it will look good if we put up these giant extinct gazelle horns... And a pond they can (but won't) jump in to. And a path made out of grasses the girls could trip on -we need more drama! And where can we find a Big Stump for the final Rose? Where is the trunk with the votive lights and the fire extinguisher?

Yikes. I've lived too close to this biz for way too long.

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 pm

I actually like the design of the site. To be honest, I'm kinda over the beach proposals so I can appreciate the excess greenery.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:44 pm

I think he site is beautiful .. More simple than usual

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale) - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+109
Gingsterose
california90
pavalygurl
atem
imouttatime