SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor: Women Tell All - 3/04 - Discussion Thread

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor: Women Tell All - 3/04 - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor: Women Tell All - 3/04 - Discussion Thread

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 pm

I also noticed tweets from Leslie and Kristy about being at the WTA.

How many contestants are usually invited? I know there are a few that do not get asked to be there.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor: Women Tell All - 3/04 - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor: Women Tell All - 3/04 - Discussion Thread

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 pm

18ish

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:00 pm

TV Guide:

Season 17, Episode 11
Episode Synopsis: Sarah and Tierra are among the rejected bachelorettes who confront each other and Sean. Also: Sean and Chris Harrison review the season and look ahead to the finale. Original Air Date: Mar 4, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 pm

momoftrips wrote:TV Guide:

Season 17, Episode 11
Episode Synopsis: Sarah and Tierra are among the rejected bachelorettes who confront each other and Sean. Also: Sean and Chris Harrison review the season and look ahead to the finale. Original Air Date: Mar 4, 2013

With the press today about Tierra wanting her 15 minutes of fame over (which I doubted...), I feared she might not attend the WTA. Glad to hear that she's expected.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:42 pm

I really hope we get cute stuff from Cat's HTD tonight!

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:I really hope we get cute stuff from Cat's HTD tonight!

Shay...Sean's sister..wrote or said somewhere that this is when we will start seeing the romance, so I hope so.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Sprite wrote:

Shay...Sean's sister..wrote or said somewhere that this is when we will start seeing the romance, so I hope so.

That makes me optimistic! Totally just realized I didn't post this in the thread that I meant too. Oh well! giggling

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 pm

luvstx wrote:

Season 17, Episode 11

With the press today about Tierra wanting her 15 minutes of fame over (which I doubted...), I feared she might not attend the WTA. Glad to hear that she's expected.

I don't think I ever doubted that Tierra would be at the WTA, but I was hoping she wouldn't be. That way they would have to find other things to talk about or sit and say the same thing over and over about Tierra. Now they'll have their reason to. She'll be sitting right there. Why do women give up their power to people like Tierra?.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:56 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Season 17, Episode 11

I don't think I ever doubted that Tierra would be at the WTA, but I was hoping she wouldn't be. That way they would have to find other things to talk about or sit and say the same thing over and over about Tierra. Now they'll have their reason to. She'll be sitting right there. Why do women give up their power to people like Tierra?.

Me too!

Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Season 17, Episode 11

Me too!

Her interview will take up the majority of the Women Tell All, but I really hope it doesn't.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:56 am

Love_Me wrote:
Laurabadora14 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Season 17, Episode 11

Me too!

Her interview will take up the majority of the Women Tell All, but I really hope it doesn't.

I know it probably will. 🇳🇴

Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 am

Sprite wrote:

Tell her I'm still looking for it.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor: Women Tell All - 3/04 - Discussion Thread

+100
deedreamer
Nativenewyorker
Madge58
GypsySarah
moonpie