SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 61 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Mimi27 wrote:I read all the time, but don't comment much! There were two huge editing clues that were so clever in this episode. They happened immediately after Sean said the words, "my wife."

The 3-on-1 date at sunset on the beach:
Sean, Des, Lindsay and Catherine were raising their glasses in a toast. Sean said "I'm more hopeful than ever that I'm going to find MY WIFE." Immediately after that, they raised their glasses, and everyone's backs were to the camera except Catherine. She was facing the camera.

When Sean explained there would be no cocktail party:
Sean had just told them Tierra had gone home. He said, "I knew she wasn't going to be MY WIFE." Immediately we see three women sitting on the sofa looking at Sean. They were Ashlee, Lindsay and Desiree.

:WAVEY: Mimi27!

You should post more often! Good observations!

I also noticed when they were driving in the limo to their hotel in Canada when Sean said the word "wife" in a VO they showed Catherine.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 61 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Okay I finally got a chance to watch this weeks episode and I jotted down a few notes.

Sean said that he was into Tierra however his BL on their one on one date did NOT show that. He seemed to be keeping her at arms length. Tierra herself even noted that he seemed "distant" to her and I think Sean was just totally checked out of whatever they had initially.

Lesley really shot herself in the foot during this date. She had the perfect opportunity to tell Sean how she was feeling about him and she didn't seize the chance.

Catherine is definitely in Sean's heart. I was watching their BL when Catherine was telling him about her father and he couldn't stop touching her. Not in a inappropriate way but in a reassuring and comforting way.

AshLee scares me. It's great that she's being so open and vulnerable however I think she's gone overboard given that there was still 5 other girls there. I don't think Sean is as into her as she is into him (pretty darn obvious actually)

Lindsay is still driving me crazy. I don't feel like we know her at all and honestly I'm shocked that she's made it this far. Sean seems to like her but he doesn't appear gaga for her like he does some of the other girls.

Desiree was REALLY trying to put herself out there and secure that GDR during the whole group date. Sean seems to still be very into her so the HTD must be a complete disaster.

Maybe I'll come up with more thoughts later.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by mandmmom2 Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

I agree about Lindsay. I do wonder if she is kept around b/c it will hurt her less and hurt him less to let her go at F2. If he would have kept Ashlee to F2 I think things would have been much worse, especially for her.
mandmmom2
mandmmom2

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 am

mandmmom2 wrote:I agree about Lindsay. I do wonder if she is kept around b/c it will hurt her less and hurt him less to let her go at F2. If he would have kept Ashlee to F2 I think things would have been much worse, especially for her.

I've thought that for awhile now. It would be a complete meltdown on the day that is supposed to be the happiest of his life (to date) Better to let her go before that--that is one of the reasons that I also wondered why she didn't go at F4
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 pm

This episode makes me wonder if it was between AshLee and Lindsay for HTD, AshLee at this point is a distant fourth in his heart. So guessing something really goes south with Desiree to push Ash to a distant F3. Several (me included) are not yet viewing Lindsay as his true F2 plus really not seeing Ash as F3 material. Maybe we are just not understanding his Lindsay connection or Catherine is just that much further ahead as his F1.

Gosh, that is confusing but hope you get my meaning ... or maybe just my wishful thinking :)

Can't wait to see it all unfold.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 pm

I agree that there's some distance between Sean and AshLee- and I think that's going to be a real struggle going into the FD.... she's falling in love with him, clearly, and he's not with her- when he's been in that position before, albeit as a younger man, he distanced himself. On the other hand, while not in love, I think he cares about AshLee and knows he's going to hurt her. I think the "mistake" might be taking her to Thailand because he realizes that now he's going to have to break up with her there... not necessarily making a mistake to let Des leave... but I could be 100% wrong, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:This episode makes me wonder if it was between AshLee and Lindsay for HTD, AshLee at this point is a distant fourth in his heart. So guessing something really goes south with Desiree to push Ash to a distant F3. Several (me included) are not yet viewing Lindsay as his true F2 plus really not seeing Ash as F3 material. Maybe we are just not understanding his Lindsay connection or Catherine is just that much further ahead as his F1.

Gosh, that is confusing but hope you get my meaning ... or maybe just my wishful thinking :)

Can't wait to see it all unfold.
IMHO, based on my body language analysis of Sean's interactions with Lindsay, I believe he was physically attracted to her. His kisses with her were deep and passionate, his voice cracked before or after their kisses. So the attraction was palpable at a physical level. Lindsay was a shoo-in for F3. None of that with AshLee, but it may have started developing towards the end or TPTB plant. I think the toss for F4 was between Lesley/AshLee while F1/F2 at this point was between Dez and Catherine.

On to F4: Desiree's insecurities is her undoing. I heard in one of the inside analysis talks that KacieB had the same issue when she was F4. She had one of the early dates, front runner through out then she became insecure and started showing it. That plus whatever happens next week, I think is going to be the issue with Dez. So I believe (and this is a hunch from the limited pictures we've seen for next week) during F4 the decision was between Dez or AshLee. OR with the voice track on, you are correct, the decsion could have between Lindsay or Dez while AshLee as TPTB plant for F3. Either way, because there are just some things that Sean couldn't get beyond (even if he has fallen for Dez at different levels), he has to let her go than string her along since he probably has developed stronger feelings for Catherine at this point. I think he puts down the rose because he wanted to ensure he is making the right decision. He may have decided to let Lindsay/AshLee go first, and then realizes that Dez is about to implode if he kept her one more week. Or vice versa, he was thinking of letting Dez go but needed a moment to ensure his decision is correct. Still keeps inline with F1/F2 being Dez. Is it possible RS is wrong and there is no F3 and he has to explain it? We see caps with Catherine and Lindsay but none of Dez nor AshLee, right?
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 pm

We do have pictures of AshLee in Thailand, including one which was leaked while filming.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:55 pm

sophienette wrote:To me the key will be if he cries because of happiness at the FRC, like Brad on Bach Can

Most men never do that, though.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:01 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
sophienette wrote:To me the key will be if he cries because of happiness at the FRC, like Brad on Bach Can

Exactly... If as I hope/suspect he does... well then that would bode well for them I think

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:52 pm

sophienette wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

Exactly... If as I hope/suspect he does... well then that would bode well for them I think

True. If it is there, it is a positive sign. If it isn't there, it doesn't mean anything either way.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:01 pm

jcrbil wrote:We do have pictures of AshLee in Thailand, including one which was leaked while filming.

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Fruit Loops
lori8481
in2deep
maryhse
tigertiz