SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 62 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by docnash14 Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:30 pm

momoftrips wrote:From tvworld.com:

"THE BACHELOR" - "Episode1707" -- The pressure mounts as the crucial hometown dates loom, but first Sean and the remaining six bachelorettes travel to the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Croix. One woman boldly decides to reveal a shocking fact about her past on a one-on-one date with Sean, even as she fears it might ruin their relationship. Another bachelorette goes toe-to-toe with The Bachelor about the tension surrounding them, and she pulls out all the stops by declaring her love for him. And still another woman makes a crucial decision not to tell him she is falling in love with him. Sean invites his sister to St. Croix to help him sort through his feelings, and once he does, he drops two bombshells, leaving four women who will take him home to meet their families, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Chris Harrison hosts.

I also put this in the General Blog thread:

Sean’s sister Shay shows up in St. Croix to talk with Sean. Shay doesn’t meet any of the women as far as I know, but, Shay’s birthday is Oct. 25th, and that was the day of the rose ceremony in St. Croix, so Sean had her flown out for her birthday. The day of the rose ceremony is the day that Tierra has her meltdown and basically Sean sends her packing before the rose ceremony ever takes place.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:20 pm

So he eliminates her rather than her walking as it was suggested?

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:08 pm

From tvworld.com:

"THE BACHELOR" - "Episode1707" -- The pressure mounts as the crucial hometown dates loom, but first Sean and the remaining six bachelorettes travel to the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Croix. One woman boldly decides to reveal a shocking fact about her past on a one-on-one date with Sean, even as she fears it might ruin their relationship. Another bachelorette goes toe-to-toe with The Bachelor about the tension surrounding them, and she pulls out all the stops by declaring her love for him. And still another woman makes a crucial decision not to tell him she is falling in love with him. Sean invites his sister to St. Croix to help him sort through his feelings, and once he does, he drops two bombshells, leaving four women who will take him home to meet their families, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Chris Harrison hosts.
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm

My Guesses:

Shocking fact about past: Ashlee and her first marriage
Tension: Tierra
Crucial Decision: Lesley - this is probably why she doesn't get a HTD

2 Bombshells: Tierra is probably involved with one...sounds like he will eliminate her before the rose ceremony. The other probably isn't nearly as big of deal as it sounds.

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:

My Guesses:

2 Bombshells: Tierra is probably involved with one...sounds like he will eliminate her before the rose ceremony. The other probably isn't nearly as big of deal as it sounds.

I think you could be right with these! Two bombshells is probably letting Tierra and Lesley go. Lesley will probably be a bombshell to people especially if she is the one with the crucial decision to not tell him she is falling in love with him then getting eliminated.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:51 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Laurabadora14 wrote:

My Guesses:

I think you could be right with these! Two bombshells is probably letting Tierra and Lesley go. Lesley will probably be a bombshell to people especially if she is the one with the crucial decision to not tell him she is falling in love with him then getting eliminated.

Right. I was trying to figure out about the past and the I remembered she hasn't yet told Sean she's been married before.

Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:So he eliminates her rather than her walking as it was suggested?

This is looking more and more like the Canadian Bachelor and Whitney.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:42 pm

I'd much rather it be he eliminates her rather than she walks because if its her choice you wonder how strong his feelings for her were, where as if he eliminates her you pretty much know.

Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:I'd much rather it be he eliminates her rather than she walks because if its her choice you wonder how strong his feelings for her were, where as if he eliminates her you pretty much know.

I kind of think it is the same thing although I know some would always be doubtful if he didn't do the eliminating.

Personally, I see Sean as a level headed, easy going type of guy who hates drama. Tierra pulls the hysterics one too many times and he sees she is too high maintenance and dumps her. Conversly, if she leaves on her own, it is because she sees the writing on the wall and to save face, eliminates herself. Either way, I'm just happy she is gone. High clap

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
Laurabadora14 wrote:I'd much rather it be he eliminates her rather than she walks because if its her choice you wonder how strong his feelings for her were, where as if he eliminates her you pretty much know.

I kind of think it is the same thing although I know some would always be doubtful if he didn't do the eliminating.

Personally, I see Sean as a level headed, easy going type of guy who hates drama. Tierra pulls the hysterics one too many times and he sees she is too high maintenance and dumps her. Conversly, if she leaves on her own, it is because she sees the writing on the wall and to save face, eliminates herself. Either way, I'm just happy she is gone. High clap

AMEN! clapping!

Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by mandmmom2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:08 am

But we still have two more weeks of her!!!! Ugh!!!
mandmmom2
mandmmom2

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:29 pm

I just posted in another thread that The Buccaneer resort has now posted on Facebook that the Bachelor filmed on St. Croix and that Sean stayed at the resort. Think that's the first confirmation we have gotten that he was actually at the resort (we know the girls were).

I'm guessing that he stayed in the new Buccaneer Beach House at Whistle Point which is a compound of house/cottages with private pool. It's adjacent to the resort property but enough removed to give separation from the girls' suite. And there'd be room for Sean, CH and his girlfriend and kids and some producers.

Also, if you check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they now have a countdown to the airing of the episode. Very cute!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 62 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Fruit Loops
lori8481
in2deep
maryhse
tigertiz