SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 pm

luvstx wrote:I just posted in another thread that The Buccaneer resort has now posted on Facebook that the Bachelor filmed on St. Croix and that Sean stayed at the resort. Think that's the first confirmation we have gotten that he was actually at the resort (we know the girls were).

I'm guessing that he stayed in the new Buccaneer Beach House at Whistle Point which is a compound of house/cottages with private pool. It's adjacent to the resort property but enough removed to give separation from the girls' suite. And there'd be room for Sean, CH and his girlfriend and kids and some producers.

Also, if you check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they now have a countdown to the airing of the episode. Very cute!

That is cute, but wait - CH has a girlfriend? I didn't know that
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by poohbear Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
luvstx wrote:I just posted in another thread that The Buccaneer resort has now posted on Facebook that the Bachelor filmed on St. Croix and that Sean stayed at the resort. Think that's the first confirmation we have gotten that he was actually at the resort (we know the girls were).

I'm guessing that he stayed in the new Buccaneer Beach House at Whistle Point which is a compound of house/cottages with private pool. It's adjacent to the resort property but enough removed to give separation from the girls' suite. And there'd be room for Sean, CH and his girlfriend and kids and some producers.

Also, if you check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they now have a countdown to the airing of the episode. Very cute!

lol, exactly my reaction....

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 pm

poohbear wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

lol, exactly my reaction....

Back in October, someone in St. Croix said they saw CH, his 'girlfriend' and his two kids watching crab races at one of the Christiansted boardwalk restaurants. Maybe it was just a producer!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 pm

I think Tierra's crying in this episode looks awfully fake..

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:I think Tierra's crying in this episode looks awfully fake..

I don't even see tears, although she wipes one eye, there is no tears rolling out of the other. My nephew used to try that when he was a toddler - didn't work
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:22 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Laurabadora14 wrote:I think Tierra's crying in this episode looks awfully fake..

I don't even see tears, although she wipes one eye, there is no tears rolling out of the other.

If she was really crying the mouth part wouldn't be as dramatic.

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Do we actually see Sean say to her "I am crazy about you" to Tierra in that crying scene? I need to watch the preview again.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do we actually see Sean say to her "I am crazy about you" to Tierra in that crying scene? I need to watch the preview again.

I thought I heard that too. :shocked!:

Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm

what tim is this show airing on ABC tonite?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 pm

8 central 9 eastern

Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:8 central 9 eastern

Awesome!! Thank you much... anyone have a steady livestream? My current streams are both spotty:

ufreetv dot com slash abc dot html
stream2watch dot me slash live-tv slash abc-live-stream
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Fruit Loops
lori8481
in2deep
maryhse
tigertiz