SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 36 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:25 pm

In the preview after last night's episode there was a moment presumably in the cocktail party where Tierra is with Sean but looking over her shoulder which would probably be at the other girls. That rubs me the wrong way a little because I think she should be focusing on Sean but rather she focusing on the girls. When she's "crying" in St. Croix, that looks completely fake to me as well, and to boot she doesn't seem very good at fake-crying.

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 36 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Daniella's deleted scene explains why she received the rose so much more... their flirty time on the fairway was way better than the teary time that they showed..Sean's digging the kissing. She's a wild one.
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:09 pm

[quote="northernviewer"]

I just think that the show went to his head and his ego took over. Don't get me wrong, I think Catharine is adorable, and I think Sean is a decent guy.....I just think he got a little arrogant over being questioned about some of his choices. He kept pumping the girls for info... but yet didn't want to hear the answer. After Des said what she had to say, he began doubting her! It was like "how dare she".

Agree that Sean's ego took over a bit. I wonder if his questioning the ladies about Tierra was actually producer prompted to ramp up the drama? That would explain him asking, but not wanting to hear the answer.

Sean seems quite adept at the Bachelor "role". I just wish he'd listened to Arie's advice on kissing techniques.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:18 pm

FLChica wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I just think that the show went to his head and his ego took over. Don't get me wrong, I think Catharine is adorable, and I think Sean is a decent guy.....I just think he got a little arrogant over being questioned about some of his choices. He kept pumping the girls for info... but yet didn't want to hear the answer. After Des said what she had to say, he began doubting her! It was like "how dare she".

Agree that Sean's ego took over a bit. I wonder if his questioning the ladies about Tierra was actually producer prompted to ramp up the drama? That would explain him asking, but not wanting to hear the answer.

Sean seems quite adept at the Bachelor "role". I just wish he'd listened to Arie's advice on kissing techniques.

I do think that lot's of the problems that contestants and the lead encounters is due to producer manipulation... BUT... this isn't the first or second season of the Bach were it's something new. Unless these people were living under a rock... or as dumb as one....they should know that this happens year after year after year after year - and never has a whole house warned the lead about somebody and they turned out to be wrong. So IMo, Sean has no excuse for not listening. But when they start to blame the girls (or guys) for trying to give them a heads up, to me it becomes a matter of ego not wanting to admit that they're read somebody wrong.

and OMG, Sean is not a good kisser!! not that I've ever been kissed by the guy - but watching him kiss is gagworthy. Mind you I don't watch many people kiss, and only see it on tv or movies... but after watching Arie kiss Emily... watching Sean is beyond painful.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

spirited wrote:Just wanted to post something real quick to show how "producer supported" some of the antics are on this show. I know Whitefish pretty well and in particular where the girls were staying. There is no way Tierra just "walked" over to downtown main street and "surprised" Sean at Caseys. It would be possible, yes, but would have taken her a long time and it was clearly pretty cold outside. I'd say over a mile and maybe closer to 2 from the Lodge to where he was. You can BET she was driven!

Welcome1 spirited!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Also, wouldn't Jackie and Lindsay have noticed she left the hotel with some producers?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by HelCat Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 pm

I just rewatched last night's episode and my thoughts about the final cocktail party are that Sean was being a bit stubborn and meatheaded last night. I thought that Des and Lesley were as direct and specific as they could be without being rude. What more did he really expect them to say?
HelCat
HelCat

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by rosieposie Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:25 pm

I am re-watching the episode right now (hehe) and I think it is so cute how Lesley and Catherine were like leaning on each other in the beginning when CH was telling them to pack their bags. Team Catley FTW! giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] danceround tweet me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rosieposie
rosieposie

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

rosieposie wrote:I am re-watching the episode right now (hehe) and I think it is so cute how Lesley and Catherine were like leaning on each other in the beginning when CH was telling them to pack their bags. Team Catley FTW! giggling

I was just watching it too!! I caught that, soo cute... also: I found it funny during the GDR race when Lesley and Cat are crosscutting the log, and the red team is already at the goat, Sean is standing right by them going, COME ON, GO FASTER. and then when they finish - go tag your girls, GO!!

No favoritism at all there, Sean.... giggling giggling

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by rosieposie Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 pm

ninu wrote:
rosieposie wrote:I am re-watching the episode right now (hehe) and I think it is so cute how Lesley and Catherine were like leaning on each other in the beginning when CH was telling them to pack their bags. Team Catley FTW! giggling

I was just watching it too!! I caught that, soo cute... also: I found it funny during the GDR race when Lesley and Cat are crosscutting the log, and the red team is already at the goat, Sean is standing right by them going, COME ON, GO FASTER. and then when they finish - go tag your girls, GO!!

haha I totally noticed that too. :giggle: I can't wait for the next episode to begin! High clap

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] danceround tweet me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rosieposie
rosieposie

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 pm

ninu wrote:

I noticed that too! Loved it!

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:26 am

luvstx wrote:
spirited wrote:Just wanted to post something real quick to show how "producer supported" some of the antics are on this show. I know Whitefish pretty well and in particular where the girls were staying. There is no way Tierra just "walked" over to downtown main street and "surprised" Sean at Caseys. It would be possible, yes, but would have taken her a long time and it was clearly pretty cold outside. I'd say over a mile and maybe closer to 2 from the Lodge to where he was. You can BET she was driven!

welcomebanner

Thanks for the insight. I thought that was probably the case....especially when she walked away and crossed the street. Knew she must be going to a waiting car!

Yes, when she was leaving and walked across the street, there was a black SUV waiting there, and it looked like she was heading toward it.
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:34 pm

I just had the chance to watch Sean and Catherine's alone time in this episode and I thought Daniella's comment was very telling about the obvious attraction between the two. If she saw it in a span of a few seconds, Sean and Catherine's chemistry must indeed be palpable that it had to be hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+55
fabgirl
albean99
Ice-9
mrsgrover
packersfan91