SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Season 17, Episode 5

Episode Synopsis: Sean takes the 11 remaining bachelorettes to Whitefish, Mont., where eight compete in a relay race and Sean takes one woman on a helicopter ride over Glacier National Park and then to a concert. Also: Drama erupts after the group date; and Sean goes on a two-on-one date involving a horseback ride. At the rose ceremony, the playing field is reduced to nine. Original Air Date: Feb 4, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by docnash14 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Season 17, Episode 5

Episode Synopsis: Sean takes the 11 remaining bachelorettes to Whitefish, Mont., where eight compete in a relay race and Sean takes one woman on a helicopter ride over Glacier National Park and then to a concert. Also: Drama erupts after the group date; and Sean goes on a two-on-one date involving a horseback ride. At the rose ceremony, the playing field is reduced to nine. Original Air Date: Feb 4, 2013

Interesting - wonder who incites the drama; Tierra was on her 2-1 date and Amanda and Kacie are both gone by then. Looks like Catherine, AshLee, Lesley, Robin, Daniella, Selma, Sarah and Desiree are the ones on the group date.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 pm

docnash14 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Season 17, Episode 5

Interesting - wonder who incites the drama; Tierra was on her 2-1 date and Amanda and Kacie are both gone by then. Looks like Catherine, AshLee, Lesley, Robin, Daniella, Selma, Sarah and Desiree are the ones on the group date.

Maybe that SC we have of Robin happens then? Or maybe the drama just has to do with the group date being a competition? No idea.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:51 pm

docnash14 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Season 17, Episode 5

Maybe it has to do with that one line heard in a preview "she has a boyfriend" ? No idea.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:25 pm

I believe that Katherine has her 1-1 date at this time
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 pm

emiusacska wrote:I believe that Katherine has her 1-1 date at this time

If you mean Catherine, she doesn't have her one on one until Lake Louise (the next episode).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm

california90 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Season 17, Episode 5

Maybe it has to do with that one line heard in a preview "she has a boyfriend" ? No idea.

A few weeks ago, Sean posted a "random" picture of his apartment/condo on IG. I wondered at the time what was significant about the picture. What stood out for me was the head of the deer on the wall which was apparently a faux deer. Seems to me that somewhere Sean posted a comment that was the best he could do since he didn't have the heart to kill a deer. From the comment, I surmised that the deer head was a new addition to his home. I looked at the picture he posted of his house soon after filming ended but it was taken at a different angle precluding a view of the hallway in which the deer head is located.

Just now I was looking at the SC's thread and admiring the awesome sleuthing skills of Auntie's Love and lvstuck among others. In looking at the picture of Deer Lodge, my focus once again was drawn to the deer head mounted on the wall.

Accordingly, I wonder if this group date could have particular significance to Sean - I'm imagining perhaps that this is when he begins to focus in on Catherine leading to their 1-1 date the following episode?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Episode 5 Whitefish, Montana:

2-1 Date: Tierra and Jackie.

Lindsay's Helicopter and Concert 1-1 Date:

Group date?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Love I dont think the one with the girls on the bus is a group date because in the preview I remember lindsay was in it dancing.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Love I dont think the one with the girls on the bus is a group date because in the preview I remember lindsay was in it dancing.

Yeah, I think someone mentioned that this is probably when they all arrived. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 pm

I'm excited for this episode and ep 6 since its the dates the f2 are on. Maybe we can even tell who he seems more interested comparing the two :) Cant wait!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:47 pm

2-on-1 date:

Bar W Guest Ranch
about an hour ago.

Trivia Tuesday: Which lucky ladies will the Bachelor Sean Lowe choose to take on a romantic horseback ride date at Bar W Guest Ranch? Tune in to ABC Feb 4 to find out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 2/04 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+55
fabgirl
albean99
Ice-9
mrsgrover
packersfan91