SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Well I'm going to try and stay unspoiled, at least for a few episodes. Emily's season about did me in...not sure I'm interested in Sean as the bachelor, we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by ninu Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Lost17 wrote:Well I'm going to try and stay unspoiled, at least for a few episodes. Emily's season about did me in...not sure I'm interested in Sean as the bachelor, we shall see.

What do you think so far??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Ninu I'm not watching yet, dvr'ing it so I can fast forward through all the commercials. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Haha good plan!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 am

Well, I watched it. Loved seeing Arie and Sean interact.... hilarious!!

Was happy to see Kacie there, and still love her, but have a feeling she's not the girl he chooses... too bad.

Liked Tierra in her opening introduction and when she met Sean, but then saw that she's the drama queen this year, didn't see that coming from what I saw tonight, too bad as I thought she was going to be his F1.

Kinda liked the girl with the side pony, liked her introduction too, but she's the girl in the preview with the boyfriend. another surprise!

Can't really remember thier names, but another one I liked was the girl who worked in DC? other than that, nobody else stood out tonight.

Well, thats my one and only post as an unspoiled viewer.... going to read the spoilers now.

I wasn't really interested watching tonight. I do like Sean- he seems like a decent guy, but he does nothing for me. I'll give him one thing though, and that is that I do feel like he's sincerely looking for a serious relationship, which was something I never saw in Ben.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:30 pm

I finally watched, I like Sean but I think he's just to nice for this show and yeah he does nothing for me either. I did find Arie's advice to him amusing!

I liked Tierra at first too, liked the open heart thing and how she was hoping he'd be the one to complete it...I agree, previews don't look so good for her. Also liked Desiree's penny wish. I didn't watch Ben's season so I don't know Kacie B. Nice they gave Paige a shot being on this show too.

Leslie H I'd seen her before on a dating show, she seemed nice enough.

Based on 1 episode I like Sarah & Ashlee F, didn't see much of some of the girls, so I'm sure I'll be including a few more next episode. Not sure how long I'll hold out not being spoiled!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 am

Hi ladies,

I'm Jen. Not sure how active I will be here this season but wanted to say hello. I was VERY into the spoiler convos re Emily, but I think I'm really in the mood to hold out this season and I need a little place to banter about it.... :-)

NONE of my friends watch. I watch because it's hilarious, and I love the irony, but I also am - deep deep deep down - a sucker for romance.

And btw, Josh Holloway rocks.

Best to y'all.
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 am

Jen15 wrote:
And btw, Josh Holloway rocks.
bestbud! Hi Jen, wish he'd get his own show!

I was bad and looked at the spoilers yesterday. Embarressed! I have one family member that watches these kinds of shows and her favs are always the ones I don't like, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:01 am

So far I am completely spoiler free and can't remember the names of the women for the life of me. I liked the girl with one arm, the first girl out of the limo, the wedding dress girl seemed like she would be nice outside of production manipulation... and that's pretty much all I can remember from the episode. They didn't really highlight too many women that stood out to me. I might have to go back and watch it again though to actually try and figure the season out. 👋
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:08 am

CarrieA wrote:So far I am completely spoiler free and can't remember the names of the women for the life of me. I liked the girl with one arm, the first girl out of the limo, the wedding dress girl seemed like she would be nice outside of production manipulation... and that's pretty much all I can remember from the episode. They didn't really highlight too many women that stood out to me. I might have to go back and watch it again though to actually try and figure the season out. 👋

Sarah = one arm
AshLee = first out of limo
Lindsey = wedding dress

You already blocked out 50 shades of gray? giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:16 am

Sprite wrote:
CarrieA wrote:So far I am completely spoiler free and can't remember the names of the women for the life of me. I liked the girl with one arm, the first girl out of the limo, the wedding dress girl seemed like she would be nice outside of production manipulation... and that's pretty much all I can remember from the episode. They didn't really highlight too many women that stood out to me. I might have to go back and watch it again though to actually try and figure the season out. 👋

Sarah = one arm
AshLee = first out of limo
Lindsey = wedding dress

You already blocked out 50 shades of gray? giggling

She is actually from my area (her sister goes to my church). So yeah...she was pretty much blocked out of my mind before the season started, her poor mother rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

+6
Peppermom
in2deep
northernviewer
Admin
Kelad9