SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 am

****Spoiler Free*****

Please, do not post or discuss spoilers in this Forum.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:41 pm

DANG! I have been spoiled... will have to blog without spoiling,most of my followers dont want to know... ah well!

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 pm

sophienette wrote:DANG! I have been spoiled... will have to blog without spoiling,most of my followers dont want to know... ah well!

I hope it wasn't anything posted in this Non-Spoiler Forum that spoiled the ending for you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sophienette wrote:DANG! I have been spoiled... will have to blog without spoiling,most of my followers dont want to know... ah well!

I hope it wasn't anything posted in this Non-Spoiler Forum that spoiled the ending for you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no, a well meaning twitter follower...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi y'all!

Been a while. Miss you guys! School has been keeping me busy and I'm surprised I was able to remain for the most part spoiler free for Sean's season. Just realised I have class on Monday nights. I hope to get home in time to watch the first episode but may have to dvr it and miss the first 10 minutes of it. :)

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Kelad9 wrote:Hi y'all!

Been a while. Miss you guys! School has been keeping me busy and I'm surprised I was able to remain for the most part spoiler free for Sean's season. Just realised I have class on Monday nights. I hope to get home in time to watch the first episode but may have to dvr it and miss the first 10 minutes of it. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] We missed you!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Been a while. Miss you guys! School has been keeping me busy and I'm surprised I was able to remain for the most part spoiler free for Sean's season. Just realised I have class on Monday nights. I hope to get home in time to watch the first episode but may have to dvr it and miss the first 10 minutes of it. Smiley

Hey Kelad! I've missed you!!! Glad to see you are back! bestbud!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 am

still spoiler free.... but undecided if I'm going to watch this season. no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Been a while. Miss you guys! School has been keeping me busy and I'm surprised I was able to remain for the most part spoiler free for Sean's season. Just realised I have class on Monday nights. I hope to get home in time to watch the first episode but may have to dvr it and miss the first 10 minutes of it. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] We missed you!

Thanks Love_Me! I missed all the snark and fun we have on here too! Hoping I have time.. Basic Anatomy class is on Monday nights and ends 15 minutes before the show starts so I think I will end up missing the first few minutes of each episode. sad Good thing I have DVR. Smiley

sanlee088 wrote:

Hey Kelad! I've missed you!!! Glad to see you are back! bestbud!

Thanks glad to be back! Will try to help out when I can on sleuthing but to be honest haven't felt a desire to know any more about Sean's season. I think I want to remain spoiler free for a while. at least until after M &G night. Smiley

northernviewer wrote:still spoiler free.... but undecided if I'm going to watch this season. no idea

Thou I was a little undecided about watching Sean's season too. I figured I've been watching the show too long to quit watching it now. LOL I just hope the dates aren't the same format as before and if so, it's going to be boring to watch unless we have some "drama" going on... which I'm sure we will have thou it will most likely be contrived "drama".

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:43 pm

LRSC is in the driveway, Duh is sound asleep, and I am spoiler free, hoping to regain some of the magic... Was swallowed alive by culinary school and work as a baker during the holiday season. Now a month off before a semester of bread baking. Phew! Happy New Year, everyone, and Happy Viewing!

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Great to see you I2D! :WAVEY: Glad to see you are out of the kitchen for a spell. Let me know when that bread is ready!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 am

in2deep wrote:LRSC is in the driveway, Duh is sound asleep, and I am spoiler free, hoping to regain some of the magic... Was swallowed alive by culinary school and work as a baker during the holiday season. Now a month off before a semester of bread baking. Phew! Happy New Year, everyone, and Happy Viewing!

welcomeback in2deep!

I always wanted to take a baker class! Congrats! I bet you are a wonderful cook! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

+6
Peppermom
in2deep
northernviewer
Admin
Kelad9