SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:10 pm

I pulled myself out of the quagmire of post-BCS depression to watch the show! And I love Sean!!!!!

First impressions of cutie-pie girls: Des, Sarah, Cat, Leslie, Linds, Taryn, and Tierra. I'm sure things will change as the weeks wear on, but I enjoyed them.

I liked Sean the most, though. He seems really genuine, respectful, and interested. It speaks volumes to me that he had to take breaks during the first night to refuel physically and mentally: really listening to and engaging with another is tiring!

I loved his scenes with his fam, esp the one in the hammock. Smith was adorable following Sean out!!! I also really loved his comments about loving and protecting his woman, and the Arie bit was hilar.

I really enjoyed this premiere and can't wait to see more of Sean's abs, I mean, "journey".
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Peppermom Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Veg, you crack me up! I too finally watched the whole show. I started watching earlier in the week but life got in the way. I did get a chuckle out of the fact that the football that Leslie brought was on the ground when Katie got out of the limo, which was shown before Leslie got there. I am probably spelling the Leslie wrong, I don't have them straight yet. I was pleasantly surprised at the show. I wasn't real interested in Sean as the bachelor but I thought the premier wasn't too bad. I'll continue to watch.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:20 pm

I liked Leslie, Sarah, & Catherine. I believe there was someone else but can't remember her name. I will say I enjoyed it more than I thought I would although don't find myself a fan of Sean's abs unlike Veg and a lot of others. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Peppermom wrote:Veg, you crack me up! I too finally watched the whole show. I started watching earlier in the week but life got in the way. I did get a chuckle out of the fact that the football that Leslie brought was on the ground when Katie got out of the limo, which was shown before Leslie got there. I am probably spelling the Leslie wrong, I don't have them straight yet. I was pleasantly surprised at the show. I wasn't real interested in Sean as the bachelor but I thought the premier wasn't too bad. I'll continue to watch.

Pep, you're miles ahead of me: I had no clue that there were two Leslies. Are there?! #cluelessthisseason

albean99 wrote:I liked Leslie, Sarah, & Catherine. I believe there was someone else but can't remember her name. I will say I enjoyed it more than I thought I would although don't find myself a fan of Sean's abs unlike Veg and a lot of others. giggling

Bean, at least, I won't worry about laundry bills as long as Sean's around. I'm sure we'll line up on many things (like we did the Irish-why, God, why?) once this season gets rollin'. I think he's just this really cute All-American guy!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 pm

veg_out wrote:
Peppermom wrote:Veg, you crack me up! I too finally watched the whole show. I started watching earlier in the week but life got in the way. I did get a chuckle out of the fact that the football that Leslie brought was on the ground when Katie got out of the limo, which was shown before Leslie got there. I am probably spelling the Leslie wrong, I don't have them straight yet. I was pleasantly surprised at the show. I wasn't real interested in Sean as the bachelor but I thought the premier wasn't too bad. I'll continue to watch.

Pep, you're miles ahead of me: I had no clue that there were two Leslies. Are there?! #cluelessthisseason

albean99 wrote:I liked Leslie, Sarah, & Catherine. I believe there was someone else but can't remember her name. I will say I enjoyed it more than I thought I would although don't find myself a fan of Sean's abs unlike Veg and a lot of others. giggling

Bean, at least, I won't worry about laundry bills as long as Sean's around. I'm sure we'll line up on many things (like we did the Irish-why, God, why?) once this season gets rollin'. I think he's just this really cute All-American guy!

I did have the wrong spelling. Lesley brought the football. I really liked Robyn. Even with the post-it thing I really liked her. I have to say I didn't like the way AshLee treated Tierra with the whole FIR thing. I thought she was way off base.

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:05 pm

I have to say I didn't like the way AshLee treated Tierra with the whole FIR thing. I thought she was way off base

I need to re-watch this scene. What did Ashlee say about Tierra getting the FIR?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm

She went on and on about how the FIR wasn't really a FIR since others had gotten a rose. She just wasn't very nice about it. IMO. I think Tierra's rose was truly the FIR rose due to the way she got the rose. I think all of the ones after that were truly second impression roses. no idea

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 pm

jcrbil wrote:Though we who suppose Catherine is F1 are definitely looking for connections between them, Ali F (who generally does not read spoilers and you can tell because her idea of who is the frontrunner changes every week) did see a connection between Sean and Catherine when they first met- and Catherine was one of Ali's top 3. She reference Sean's giggle as proof.

I saw it too. I saw how he looked when she stepped out the limo. He was the same way Brad was when Emily stepped out. They aren't showing anything between them now, they keep cutting their time why?
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

pbmax wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Though we who suppose Catherine is F1 are definitely looking for connections between them, Ali F (who generally does not read spoilers and you can tell because her idea of who is the frontrunner changes every week) did see a connection between Sean and Catherine when they first met- and Catherine was one of Ali's top 3. She reference Sean's giggle as proof.

I saw it too. I saw how he looked when she stepped out the limo. He was the same way Brad was when Emily stepped out. They aren't showing anything between them now, they keep cutting their time why?

The moments they do show between them it is obvious they have chemistry together. I do wonder why she only gets one 1-on-1 date this season, but it must have been a great one because they are engaged now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+46
Kashathediva
Jeepers
Longhornfan
noobsleuth
mandmmom2