SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Tweeted just now:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
(cont)...SPOILER: 7 girls eliminated night one: Ashley H, Paige, KeriAnn, Kelly, Ashley P, Lacey, and Lauren
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:09 pm

SPOILER: 12 girls get 1st imp roses b4 rose ceremony: Tierra,Selma, Robyn,Brooke,Desiree,AshLee,Leslie H.,Diana,Sarah,Katie,Catherine,Jackie
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Mirzam wrote:
SPOILER: 12 girls get 1st imp roses b4 rose ceremony: Tierra,Selma, Robyn,Brooke,Desiree,AshLee,Leslie H.,Diana,Sarah,Katie,Catherine,Jackie

So Lindsay is the only one of the f4 who does not get a rose before the ceremony.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:20 pm

After she had laid the kiss on him, too...I wonder if she was sweating out the rose ceremony. I am so curious about how this goes down.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:57 am

NCGalBecca wrote:After she had laid the kiss on him, too...I wonder if she was sweating out the rose ceremony. I am so curious about how this goes down.

Did Lindsay have 2 1-on-1 dates this season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:After she had laid the kiss on him, too...I wonder if she was sweating out the rose ceremony. I am so curious about how this goes down.

Her Whitefish 1-on-1 was in Epi 5. It's the first one that we know that she received. St. Croix (epi 7) would be her next and last chance for a second one. Based on SCs, Tierra, possibly AshLee (per latest SCs) received 2 of those and I am guessing Catherine receives one, too, as the winner.

So, it looks like Lindsay might only get one 1 on 1 - at Epi 5 - like Sean did last season. In many ways, I see her in the Sean role - during filming and after.

NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 pm

'The Bachelor' premiere: Sean Lowe to 'bend the rules' and more things to expect

Without giving away anything too spoiler-y, here are some things you can expect from the premiere:

- Sean's shirtless within the first minute of the episode -- 40 seconds in, to be exact.

- By the second minute, we've already covered "Bachelorette" Emily Maynard.

- You already know from the preview (check it out below), that one of the 26 women hops out of the limo in a wedding gown. But that's not the only woman we see in a wedding gown in the premiere. We counted a total of four.

- Sean (and ABC) are really into showing and telling. Example: Sean says, "I want to be that rock [for a woman]" -- and he's climbing on a rock at the same time.

- Our new "Bachelor" gets a special visit from another Emily castoff who helps him practice his swagger before heading to the mansion.

- Sean wants to "bend the rules" on the first night with the ladies, which means giving out roses whenever he damn well pleases. "I think that he can do whatever he wants," 26-year-old Desiree tells the women who are confounded by him veering from "The Bachelor" playbook.

- Also, as fans know, there are 26 bachelorettes this go-round -- still bending those rules -- the 25 that ABC announced plus a returning woman from a previous season of the show. "I know I don't deserve a second chance," mystery woman tells Sean in the premiere, "but you're here for a second chance, and I want to see if there's a possibility between us." And, duh, the other women aren't thrilled she's there.

- Other notables from the 25 women: One woman tries to backflip her way into Sean's heart, only to fall on her face; one woman reveals an open-heart tattoo that she's hoping Sean can fill; one freaky gal is looking to fulfill her "Fifty Shades of Grey" fantasies on national television; and one woman says her Italian father will break Sean's legs if he breaks her heart.

- At least one of the bachelorettes breaks down in tears before the rose ceremony.

- At least two women have waaaay too much to drink. In the words of one of these gals, "Honestly, I wish I was more sober right now." Yeah, we don't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:24 am

NCGalBecca wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Her Whitefish 1-on-1 was in Epi 5. It's the first one that we know that she received. St. Croix (epi 7) would be her next and last chance for a second one. Based on SCs, Tierra, possibly AshLee (per latest SCs) received 2 of those and I am guessing Catherine receives one, too, as the winner.

So, it looks like Lindsay might only get one 1 on 1 - at Epi 5 - like Sean did last season. In many ways, I see her in the Sean role - during filming and after.

Thanks. Even though a past contestant who only had 1 one-on-one date has been the F1 before...I don't see that happening again.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 am

Love_Me wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks. Even though a past contestant who only had 1 one-on-one date has been the F1 before...I don't see that happening again.

Please what did AshLee do on her first one-on-one date? I don't recall reading about that. Thanks

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 am

julychild wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Please what did AshLee do on her first one-on-one date? I don't recall reading about that. Thanks

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think we know what type of first date Ashlee had with Sean?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:10 am

Love_Me wrote:
julychild wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think we know what type of first date Ashlee had with Sean?

No, we don't know yet what or when her first date is.

I wonder when the extended preview will be out....Hopefully sometime soon!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:30 am

Since they opted to push so much content out this week in the afterglow of Ashley/JP's wedding (a week earlier than last year, btw), I am hoping that they offer up an extended preview during the wedding special.

Also, Private Practice (Tues) and Grey's Anatomy & Scandal (Thurs) all have their winter finales this week which also offer good possibilities since they touch the same demo as well. There's also a romantic Hallmark movie on ABC this Sunday night but the extended preview might be to racy for a G rated film.

NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 1/07 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+46
Kashathediva
Jeepers
Longhornfan
noobsleuth
mandmmom2