SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion

Post by glazedover Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 am

I agree Albean. The blond Chippendale looked so sad that he would be unable to help his folks out.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am

Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan
Thanks for following along with #AmazingRace this season. Season 22 starts February 17, trust me, it’s good! #TheWorldIsWaitingForYou

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 am

albean99 wrote:I enjoyed all season until the end. My least favorite winners. They should have gone home long ago. I wanted the Chippendales to win.

I feel the total opposite..Shows never to discount somebody because you think they're beneath you and all the teams treated the Winners that way.. I was for Trey and Lexi most of the season, but Loved the come behind guys winning. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 pm

I might like them more if not for the whining, their other reality show, how Abbey & Ryan saved them, and how they never won one leg all season until the end when it was like it was set up for them. I have rooted for underdogs in some seasons but I have to like them and I didn't like these guys. I loved the Chippendales because they were so easy going. I also liked Trey & Lexie. Both teams were nice to others although wanted to win. The Beakman guys were followers all season and usually bringing up the end.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:18 pm

albean99 wrote:I might like them more if not for the whining, their other reality show, how Abbey & Ryan saved them, and how they never one one leg all season until the end when it was like it was set up for them. I have rooted for underdogs in some seasons but I have to like them and I didn't like these guys. I loved the Chippendales because they were so easy going. I also liked Trey & Lexie. Both teams were nice to others although wanted to win. The Beakman guys were followers all season and usually bringing up the end.

I would have been happy if either of the final 3 teams had won.. I liked the Chippy boys, also. I just didn't like the negative twins and their use of the word The Gays... Very uncalled for.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Albean, my daughter agrees with you on the Beekman boys' win and was very disappointed that the Chippendales didn't win. I thought it would have been great if Trey and Lexie had won given that they were so strong throughout. But I thought it was a good lesson in don't count even the weakest team out when the Beekmans were first.

What's their reality show? Guess I missed that.

And has there ever been another gay couple who won TAR? I'm sure there has been but memory fails.

This was one of my family's favorite seasons ever. Good challenges, interesting locations, no really annoying or nasty teams (though the girls did drive us crazy!). Was nice to see that the race could be fun and interesting even without all the infighting.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 pm

This is the link to their show page. http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/the-fabulous-beekman-boys/index.html

I've never seen it or heard of them prior to this show.

I ended up liking the twins even though they were annoying at times. I didn't like them calling the Beekman boys "the gays" but overall they made me laugh. I didn't want them to win though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:57 am

Our family was disappointed in the win. Something about these guys just rubbed us the wrong way...their relationship is not pleasant to watch, the shorter one (already forgot his name) was either making mooning, loving eyes at his partner or bitching at him. But we loved this season...fun teams to watch, interesting countries and challenges. That last challenge was so difficult...and we liked the twins. We laughed aloud at all of their antics, we never took them too seriously.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:12 am

luvstx wrote:Albean, my daughter agrees with you on the Beekman boys' win and was very disappointed that the Chippendales didn't win. I thought it would have been great if Trey and Lexie had won given that they were so strong throughout. But I thought it was a good lesson in don't count even the weakest team out when the Beekmans were first.

What's their reality show? Guess I missed that.

And has there ever been another gay couple who won TAR? I'm sure there has been but memory fails.

This was one of my family's favorite seasons ever. Good challenges, interesting locations, no really annoying or nasty teams (though the girls did drive us crazy!). Was nice to see that the race could be fun and interesting even without all the infighting.

Season 4 Chip and Reichen...Reichen then dated Lance Bass. I remember him cheering Lance on during DWTS when Lance finished third...winner Brook Burke.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion

+8
Kashathediva
just logic
deedreamer
Love_Me
LoveDovez