SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion

Post by deedreamer Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 pm

LOL I don't know who you meant as Team #2 ....but if you mean the ones who came in second at leg one....then count me in. I am rooting for them too. Enjoyed this first week. Already some close calls with people not reading clues properly. LOL at the number of people who didn't know what an abacus was or at least how to pronounce it lol.

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion

Post by just logic Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:37 pm

I also like team 2 but found myself liking the rockers more than I thought I would - took them forever to find the lady with the abacus though, thought they might be out. The twins will probably annoy me because the one I found a bit abrasive.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Are they giving the winners 2 million dollars this year?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:09 pm

No, the way I understood it to be was the winner of the round last night would win 2 million if at the end of the race they won. So only Abby and Ryan are eligible for the 2 million now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:No, the way I understood it to be was the winner of the round last night would win 2 million if at the end of the race they won. So only Abby and Ryan are eligible for the 2 million now.

Yeah. I was hoping the Colorado coupld would be 1st.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 am

LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:Great episode! Don't want to spoil, but I'm rooting for team #2!

Do you remember which guy it was that said he expected people to bow down to him? I liked tonight's show.

Not really. I think it was the couple with the blonde lady with the long hair, but they came in like 4th or 5th.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 am

deedreamer wrote:LOL I don't know who you meant as Team #2 ....but if you mean the ones who came in second at leg one....then count me in. I am rooting for them too. Enjoyed this first week. Already some close calls with people not reading clues properly. LOL at the number of people who didn't know what an abacus was or at least how to pronounce it lol.

Yeah, that's who I meant. I know I wouldn't have been able to even do the first task let alone eat what they did!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 am

:angryemotion :tissuebox That is all.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 am

I'm so bummed out. I liked that team. Upset It's so luck of the draw when you get a cabbie that doesn't know where something is yet others go straight there.

I actually like most of the teams or at least don't dislike them ..... yet. I'm sure that will change as we see more of them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:34 pm

I don't care who wins now. Still bummed from it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Another team done in by their driver. I'm getting tired of it. no

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 am

I enjoyed all season until the end. My least favorite winners. They should have gone home long ago. I wanted the Chippendales to win.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 21 - Discussion

+8
Kashathediva
just logic
deedreamer
Love_Me
LoveDovez