SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:50 pm

^^^ Actually, I think Possessionista loved her.... and it won't be all about sparkle!!! I think she'll dress more age appropriately (I mean, Emily M is about her same age, but you'd think she's a lot older the way she dresses when she dresses up). I also think the guys will be able to be themselves as long as their motives are pure (in it for adventure and/or in it for love- for the Bachelor/ette, those are both pure motives).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:17 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ Actually, I think Possessionista loved her.... and it won't be all about sparkle!!! I think she'll dress more age appropriately (I mean, Emily M is about her same age, but you'd think she's a lot older the way she dresses when she dresses up). I also think the guys will be able to be themselves as long as their motives are pure (in it for adventure and/or in it for love- for the Bachelor/ette, those are both pure motives).

She did? That's good. Oh, when it comes to the guys it's harder to get the ones that are really serious about this.

Here is the deleted scene of Desiree's poem, if anyone else didn't see it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 pm

is des going to be at the ATFR? or do they just announce the next bachelorette?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:54 pm

california90 wrote:is des going to be at the ATFR? or do they just announce the next bachelorette?

I would think she would.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 pm

atem wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^^ Actually, I think Possessionista loved her.... and it won't be all about sparkle!!! I think she'll dress more age appropriately (I mean, Emily M is about her same age, but you'd think she's a lot older the way she dresses when she dresses up). I also think the guys will be able to be themselves as long as their motives are pure (in it for adventure and/or in it for love- for the Bachelor/ette, those are both pure motives).

She did? That's good. Oh, when it comes to the guys it's harder to get the ones that are really serious about this.

Here is the deleted scene of Desiree's poem, if anyone else didn't see it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting that atem! Des is so sincere and down to earth. I sure hope they find her some great guys.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:13 pm

I like Des' fashion too! I love fashion but can't afford 300 dresses and Christian Loubitin heels like Em.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 pm

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:is des going to be at the ATFR? or do they just announce the next bachelorette?

I would think she would.

I believe she will be announced as the next Bachelorette during the Live show tomorrow night.

ETA ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the "After the Final Rose" Special

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 am

Someone tweet to Des to bring some almonds with her on her one on one just in case she has a date with Zak (don't tell her his name though)! :giggle:
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 am

After the Finale tomorrow night this thread for Des will be moved into The Bachelorette 9 Archives. Just wanted to let everyone know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Love_Me wrote:After the Finale tomorrow night this thread for Des will be moved into The Bachelorette 9 Archives. Just wanted to let everyone know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

High clap 👋 See ya guys at the Bachelorette thread for sleuthing!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

+50
sky
agentcurls
Diana
barbell
Jeepers