SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:03 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I am hopeful for Desiree as a Bachelorette. I very much enjoyed Emily's change of pace with the dates (etiquitte class? too funny), but there are only so many of those that can be dreamed up. I think Desiree will be open to anything, and hopefully have some common sense in her choices of men.

Check out the Bacheorette section! I like Zack (he's the former baseball (minor league) player that RS is talking about!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:15 pm

atem wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:I am hopeful for Desiree as a Bachelorette. I very much enjoyed Emily's change of pace with the dates (etiquitte class? too funny), but there are only so many of those that can be dreamed up. I think Desiree will be open to anything, and hopefully have some common sense in her choices of men.

Check out the Bacheorette section! I like Zack (he's the former baseball (minor league) player that RS is talking about!

Oooh where??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 pm

austen112 wrote:
atem wrote:

Oooh where??

On our homepage, under The Bachelor 17 Forum you will see a forum for the new Bachelorette:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 am

So many of us have enjoyed the friendship that Cat has with Lesley, Robyn and Daniella. Who was Des' best friends in the house?

Just wondering if there are any obvious women who might make an appearance on Bachelorette to help her make some early cuts.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:25 am

MVMom39forever wrote:So many of us have enjoyed the friendship that Cat has with Lesley, Robyn and Daniella. Who was Des' best friends in the house?

Just wondering if there are any obvious women who might make an appearance on Bachelorette to help her make some early cuts.

Selma or Daniella?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:51 am

I think she said Lindsay and Daniella. And I think Jackie too?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:30 am

california90 wrote:I think she said Lindsay and Daniella. And I think Jackie too?

These are the three I recall.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 am

I remember she said Daniella and Jackie...the loudest and the quietest..those are Des's words.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:01 am

She said Lindsay, Daniella and Jackie were her closest friends :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm

I just saw the deleted scene of Desiree's poem and I really liked it! I hope she does one for her turn as Bachelorette on the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 pm

I am SO happy it is Des! I would have rolled my eyes if it were Lindsay. Actually I am more excited for her season than any of the past 4 Bachelorettes. I like Jill and Ashley, but wasn't to happy about Emily. I also like that Des isn't like some super rich girl who ALWAYS wears SUPER expensive clothes etc. I mean I know she will now because the show will pay for it but still.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:42 pm

austen112 wrote:I am SO happy it is Des! I would have rolled my eyes if it were Lindsay. Actually I am more excited for her season than any of the past 4 Bachelorettes. I like Jill and Ashley, but wasn't to happy about Emily. I also like that Des isn't like some super rich girl who ALWAYS wears SUPER expensive clothes etc. I mean I know she will now because the show will pay for it but still.

I know what you mean. I guess those that blog about fashion won't be so into Des, because she really doesn't seem into fashion trends.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

+50
sky
agentcurls
Diana
barbell
Jeepers